Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

The Marder 2 IFV is a rather spectacular IFV that was killed off by the end of the CW

I’m looking forward to seeing it in-game!

Marder 2 suggestion was passed to developers: **marder 2 ifv**

1 Like

SoonTM

i was linked :D

The gun of the Marder 2 IFV

1 Like

Regional pricing

1 Like

YF4-E test bed for advanced ideas as F-4 leading edge slats and “Fly-By-Wire" concept.
A final mod added wing-like canard surfaces to examine Precision Aircraft Control Technology configuration for mission and performance improvements.

5 Likes

Armour and sights would be awesome, but horrible speed, lack of reverse and inability to use anything better than 3BM42 would ground it.

i have to find this on r\noncredibledefense

One of the worst subreddits out there

Schizophrenic keyboard warlords that confuse fantasy for reality as probably their biggest flaw.
Although when the memes hit they usually go hard.

5 Likes

I agree, I see it being a sidegrade rather than a upgrade, this goes for most of Ukraines homegrown variants.

South African Badger Fire support variant
Equipped with the DLS MCT-30 turret featuring the Denel 30 mm dual-feed linkless Cam Gun (EMAK 30)

excellent future candidate for UK tree

4 Likes

that was volontary , it’s to send a specific message indirectly

South African Iklwa 6x6 IFV
Upgraded Ratel with engine at the front, equipped with the TRT-R30 turret featuring the 30-mm 2A42 cannon.

BAE RG-41 8x8 IFV
Equipped with the TRT-R30MK turret featuring the 30-mm 2A42 cannon and dual 9M113 Konkurs ATGM launcher.

8 Likes

Words cannot describe how cool ZA equipment looks

2 Likes

BAE FRES SV for UK
CV90 based platform equipped with a new turret featuring the 40mm CTA cannon

4 Likes

Its definitely an upgrade: while it gains 2,5 tons more over T-64BV, its protection, FCS improves a lot, while mobility is improved from 850 hp. engine from 16.5 HP/ton on T-64BV whcih is terrible to 18,8 hp/t which is T-72B level which isnt good but better than T-64BV.

You gotta remember that on high tiers soviet tanks are just tanks with good armour and penetration but bad mobility and FCS, as well as depression, reload, turret traverse, etc.

T-64BV has okayish sights but they are worse than some still get (3x-7x instead of 3-10x ln others)
BM makes it good by installing 2,7-12,0x zoom with some thermals.

It also features better horizontal speed (40°) which is very important step.

Spoiler

2 Likes

MML, Multi Mission Launcher on a FMTV, capable of using a Standard Army radar that it can tow.

Missiles, all of which the cells can be interchangeabley customized, so you can have multiple types of ammunition in one launcher.

AIM-9X Sidewinder: Originally designed as an air-to-air missile and has recently been adopted as a ground-to-air interceptor because of its unique capabilities.
Longbow Hellfire: Originally designed as an air-to-ground tank-killing missile and has recently shown success in destroying UAS targets.[6]
Miniature Hit-to-Kill (MHTK): Has no warhead and is designed to intercept and defeat rocket, artillery, and mortar threats with kinetic energy during a direct hit.[7]
Stinger: Originally developed as a man-portable air defense infrared homing surface-to-air missile and has been adapted to fire from a wide variety of ground vehicles.[8]
Tamir: Used by Israel’s Iron Dome to counter rockets, artillery, and mortars.[9]

1 Like

I feel like this thing had amram c7s fitted at some point aswell

1 Like