Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

No, you just dont like the comparison.

But unlike russia, the US does not need to use captured and second hand equipment to fight a conflict )))

1 Like

I’m not going to sit here and get political with you which is something you seem to do a lot, so I’m just going to leave it here before a big chunk of this chat gets deleted. We can agree to disagree. I don’t really care lol

2 Likes

base RDF/LT ARES 75 as a magazine of 60 round , not 80 like the HSTVL (logical since the HSTVL is “bigger”) .

there are no mention’s of a change in munition ammount for the gun one the AA-AD version (also called [ Mobile Protected Gun System (MPGS) ] , then later [ Mobile Protected Weapons System (MPWS) ] ) , so it should keep said 60 round.

WHAT IS MENTION is that it could have gotten as main armement eaver the Ares XM274 75 mm , a 90mm version of the same gun that never left the design bureau , the Rheinmetall Rh 105-11 super low recoil gun or the XM35 105 mm low-recoil gun

Ares XM274 75 mm

90mm ARES does not have picture’s available online

Rheinmetall Rh 105-11 super low recoil gun (was mounted on the MOWAG Shark 8 X 8 for exemple)

XM35 105 mm low-recoil gun (was mounted on the LAV-105/LAV-AG for exemple)

2 more pictures of the MPWS

3 Likes

I’m a bit hesitant on asking for more new vehicles after this last Air Superiority update. Personally, I’d like to see:

1. The sound design continued to be improved. Like more unique sounds for planes and their respective engines. Example: hearing the difference between a Merlin and Griffon overhead as they fly overhead.

2. Originaland functional gunner sights for tanks to be an available (but optional) setting/thing and not something I have to grab off of WT Live. And have modern ones actually convey game data like round type loaded, distance, etc.

3. Continued refinement of the graphics engine to allow for (and I know this is nitpicking and could easily be considered excessive detail but still) actual visualization of MG rounds moving and going into the top mounted MGs and not just have a static image of a belt.

4. Collaborations with voice actors and content creators for optional/purchasable crew voices. Not speaking for anyone else but myself here, but I’d be willing to pay say $10 or so for a crew voice pack from certain names.

The US has a whole light tank line just waiting for the TT

2 Likes

Ahh, now its politics, because my opinion is different than yours. But suggesting a Ukrainian tank should be under a russian TT is not political at all? This game inadvertently dips into geopolitics, thats what happens when you make a war game.

Gaijin directly advertises warthunder under certain world event pretenses

2 Likes

pretty much yes , knowing wee have things such as the stingray’s , the multiple M551 varient’s that wee dont have in game , the multiple M41 varient’s that wee dont have in game , LAV varient’s , ETC … defentely there is space for more

I’d agree with you if the tech tree was called Russian Federation, but it’s not, it’s called the USSR.
Also the whole political argument can be used against you, if you wish to continue a friendly political discussion we are advised to take it to DMs.

let me just correct something , not “wee” , but “they”

Speaking of neat guns, can anyone guess which gun this is?
wm_rh_503_192

a modified m2? its too small

A hint, its a multi-caliber chaingun

1 Like

Bushmaster?

Nope, not american

No clue then

Rheinmetall RH 503 35/50mm cannon, a real funky gun

Oerlikon KBA?

Edit: Nevermind xD

3 Likes

Youre all good, imagine 50mm at 400RPM