Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Is this him?

2 Likes

my wishlist for the next patch
-balancing vehicles and giving them their real statistics

• more light vehicles in top tier like centauro 2 Vextra pole or even more recent things like the EBRC Jaguar or the M10 brooker
    -two differents mode for top tier rb Ground , one with big maps like Sinai with 16 players , and one with litle or medium maps with less players
  • top tier being 13.3
1 Like

ye

will most likely be:

1 it’s hown nation

2 a sub tree for france

3 several vehicles in several country’s

3 Likes

Mine is this, it mainly focuses on QoL changes and RB decompression

• BR Decompression from 7.0 to 9.0, increase the max top tier BR to 12.3 like top tier planes

• Larger area behind spawn for SPAA to maneuver with cover

• Ammo replenishment in spawn zone for SPAA and other vulnerable vehicles

• Larger maps for top tier ground RB, no more ridiculous CQC scenarios where USSR comes out on top

• New game modes for random battles

Other things I’d love to see added to the game are realistic sights and realistic fire control systems for modern tanks and vehicles, this should only be for simulator battles.

If it doesn’t get it’s own tree, Switzerland definitely should go between France and Germany.

Leopard 2A7HU finaly got it’s roof mounted RGM

1 Like

Hungary has awarded a 288 million € contract to Rheinmetall for the development of the KF-51 EVO variant.
The hull will be based on the BergePanzer 3 Buffel and it will be armed with RHM’s L55A1 120mm gun.

KF-51 Panther for reference (its equipped with the 130mm not 120mm):

2 Likes

Imagine Italy getting this instead of Germany

3 Likes

2x R-73s, but as of A2G it is stuck with 2x KAB-500Krs and unguided weaponry, with no missiles.
It also led to the Aeramacchi M-346 which operates by Italy as well as Israel

This is a tank designed by people who play way too much warthunder. It is a legit moving supermarket and not a main battle tank.

1 Like

It’s a pretty small aircraft. Even KAB 500 looks huge in it.

It didn’t lead to M346.Both were developed from the same prototype.

1 Like

Given the Su-25BM is incompetent even with R-73s, I doubt 11.3 would be too low with this. It is a lot more agile but the payload is also quite reduced.

It can use 4 R73 or 2 R73 and 2 ECM pods. 10.7 or 11.0 would be better

10.7 would be way too much, way too much. Given that it is a lot better than the Su-39 in A2A with better FM, 11.3 would do just.

Hopefully we will see some BR decompression when it’s added. It would be hard to balance sub sonic trainer aircrafts.

I want to see some real effort from Gaijin this year to actually improve gameplay. Show us that you care about the gameplay, and that it’s not just another glorified vehicle collector sim.

Time for the Devs to put your thinking caps on and evolve the game. Create a game that accommodates these late gen vehicles that you keep delivering to us.

1 Like

I guess Aermacchi/Leonardo M-346FT located to 3rd line in rank VIII and would be 12.0 or 12.3 BR because armed AIM-9L & 5th gen IR IRIS-T, equipped Litening III targeting pod, GBU-12 Paveway II, Lizard 2 & Lizard 4 LGB, GBU-49 Enhanced Paveway II, GBU-38(V)1/B JDAM and GBU-39 Small Diameter Bomb (SDB) but not integrated BVR MRAAM, Grifo-346 radar and Brimstone Air-to-Surface Missile

2 Likes

first episode of the β€œweird, unorthodox or good sh*t” list , a only built or partialy built vehicle list :

LVTP-X and LVTEX-3 (usa)

Super M60 (usa)

M4A3(76)W HVSS Sherman with T99 rocket launcher (usa)

T22E1 (yes that's a experimental autoloader) (usa)

HK 2/1 (germany)

Object 787 "viper" (russia)

Object 782 Β« tulemus Β» (russia)

Object 781 Sb.7 (russia)

On top: t34 mod.42 with experimental 85mm canon ZiS-S-53 . bellow: t34-85 with 85mm LB-1 canon (russia)

Object 770 (russia)

U-0 (HF arr. 1939.) (also called Y-0) (76,2-mm rifled gun L-11 + 45-K 20-K gun) (russia)

Kirovets-1 (russia)

chieftain 2000 (UK)

chieftain 900 (UK)

VERDI-2 Warrior (UK)

LIW T6 (south africa)

Uparmored Type-61 (used as test rig for ap shell penetration) (japan)

Ludun 2000 SPAAGM (china)

Type 92 CS/AA5 (40mm) (china)

Firos 25/30 MLRS (italy)

SYRA (Système de Roquette d'Artillerie) 142mm MLRS (france)

AMX-13 DCA (4X 20mm) (france)

CV9025 (sweeden)

155 GH52-SP-T55 (finland)

M113 APC fitted with 30mm Rafael RCWS, Trophy APS and Rafael add-on armor kit (israel)

6 Likes