Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Thats a heavy -ss truck lmao

1 Like

It holds the italy medical equipment. Lasagne in the fridges

2 Likes

Egypt never used the T-55 Enigma, only Iraq

never built , only proposed

ROCA Ha-Go

2 Likes

Oh, I get it, so the E-100 had a hull and no turret, but it’s in the game, and what about the Pz. II L 50mm, that was also purely paper and only the hull built, need I say more.

Chu-MPM

5 Likes

That’s coming this update afaik. Not for sure though.

it is but for a limited amount of top tier vehicles

today’s theme , stuff that float’s :

CA 11 (france)

Type 63A (china)

BMP-1 IST Dynamics (if it's not to heavy... , south africa)

Braithwaite's A/T 1 (UK)

TKB-841 (russia)

BMP-1 TKB-799(russia)

BMP-3M Manul(russia)

object 1200(russia)

object 688(russia)

object 934 BMPT "B"(from memory it could float, russia)

T86 GMC and T87 GMC (usa)

10 Likes

Man it sees. IT SEE WHAT YOU DID

India doesn’t have enough WW2/ coldwar era unique stuff to become its own tt , giving British aircraft and french tanks to India wouldn’t really be appreciated by the British and french mains even your wishlist have mostly Russian + 1 french aircraft .India imo is the only sub tt that would be hard to fit into the game

The E 100 really is an abomination, however it is from the same era as the “Panther II”, Coelian and Tiger 2 105. All of which were removed with new restrictions on what vehicles were fit for the game, i.e. non paper.

And the Panzer 2 Ausf L Luchs (5cm) is not in game… Are you talking about the Pz Sfl 1c? Because two of those were built.

Though it’s erroneously depicted in game, as it didn’t have a turret IRL. It was a limited traversing casemate mount.

But if you’re just bothered by the rules, go and argue with a mod or something.

3 Likes

Is he maybe talking about the Panzer III L?

I misread your comment. Easy to miss the extra roman numeral.

But I highly doubt it, as it would be even more absurd to think a Panzer 3 with a 50mm cannon would be paper.

And be shot?

H-ll no.

Nope, 1. The Pz.IIIL had a long 50mm, 2. The Pz. II L and Sfl 1c are the same chassis, hence why I called it a Pz. II L 50mm.

Mhm, and you realise your mistake now?

What “mistake”

The fact that the Pz II L (5cm) (paper) isn’t in game. And that the Sfl 1c (real) is.

Or perhaps, that they are not the same vehicle.