Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Thats different prototype, it’s not T-80UM, T-80UM is Object 219AS-M.
What you’re talking about is a different prototype that had improved 1G46 sight and Progress 2M thermal.
What we mean as T-80UM is T-80U fitted with 1250 HP engine and Agava 2 thermals.

1 Like

Cool, but I want to see the Object 188.

Better bushes??

Bangladesh VT-5

There are 3 options of ee-t1 120mm that can be inserted into the game, it will be very similar to the Italian of-40, very fast and without armor

brazilian centauro 2

3 Likes

nvm yup you correct , after rewatch of the video related to your pic , i see that i miss-identified the track

1 Like

+italian centauro 2

RAAF CAC CA-23

RAAF CAC CA-31

RAAF CAC AA-107 Jet Trainer

3 Likes

Flag_of_Belarus_svg.png.d75be0c7849ab630 BMP-1 Cobra-S and BTR-70 Cobra-K: Venomous Bites

A Belarusian modified BMP-1 Cobra-S with Kontact-1 ERA and BTR-70 Cobra-K, both with a new turret that houses a 2A42 autocannon. Further design assistance was received from Slovakia. Some of these vehicles are in service with country’s like Sudan.

10 Likes

[may i had the OT-64 chassi and pandur chassi version , not from Belarus]

4 Likes

A small photo selection of interesting cars from Afghanistan .

1535730264_e-news.su_4

3 Likes

HMMWV with a Kornet turret

The Kornet turret

Don’t know where it is from, possibly Russia.

Any help identifying the add on cheek armor here?

Spoiler

Also the swedish RBs launcher
790185_original

2 Likes

The weapon system is indeed from Russia. France integrated the weapon system onto one of their VBLs:

As for the turret (off the top of my head):

• 1st generation TI
  • 3x, 12x, 20x day channel optical zoom
  • Kornet-E missiles have 10kg TNT equivalent
2 Likes

KV-1E 1940 , by the looks of things i would say its more likely to be a field mod. than an actual varient

KV-1 knocked out by 26th (Antitank) Gun Company in 5th of September 1941 in Aleksandrovka in Carelian Isthmus. Captured 45-mm antitank-guns used by the Gun Company proved ineffective against this tank, but satchel charge broke its track and allowed Finnish Army to capture the tank. Series of archive photographs shows that by the time the tank was photographed its track had been repaired, but the tank was also equipped with demolition charge in case of counter attack. Since the tank never made into Finnish inventory, it was probably blown up. Photographed by Military official A. Viitasalo.

I was trying to find any info for the vehicle armor since the finnish did use it for a bit before potentially blowing it up. Its just hard to get info since the finnish crew really only kept documentation on their other tanks and not so much on the 2 heavies they had.

Spoiler

See the add on armor looks similar but the top is noticeably shorter and it only has the armor on the front. Also i would make this into a suggested vehicle but id need more info.

Continuing from my last post which I replied to…

Designer (5)
A modern image of a rare BMP-1D. AI was used to remove conflict-symbology. Here’s a comparison of the image to an artists representation of the vehicle. Note there are some differences such as missing some applique armor but it’s the closest to a look-alike of the vehicle we have. The BMP-1D, if implemented in-game, lacks the 9M14 Malyutka ATGM but instead receives appliqué armor and in some cases the AGS-17 30mm grenade launcher for which should be added. It would play very similarly to the in-game BMP-1P with the exception of having more armor and a grenade launcher instead of the Konkurs ATGM. Please see my previous post to see the vehicle with the grenade launcher mounted.
6b8009b047f229acfe474cb9a21290a612f29d59

30mm AGS-17 grenade launcher that has been mounted in some cases on the BMP-1D.

3 Likes