Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

no British Harrier 2s operated with a radar, thus no AMRAAM capability. Could come in with ASRAAMs ig?

1 Like

maybe i read it wrong tbh since there isnt much public info on the gr9. and maybe

British Aerospace Harrier II unlike McDonnell Douglas Harrier II, no radar guided Air-to-Air and no AMRAAM capability

But precision-guided munition and targeting pod better AV-8B Harrier II Plus from italy tech tree

Harrier GR.9A great targeting pod and great precision-guided munition

1 Like

okay okay, like i said before. i couldn’t find much and went off basic stuff others have said. i apricate the more accurate information

Biggest thing It’ll bring is a boat load of brimstone and HMS iirc (apart from ASRAAM that is). I do hope they add the 9A, I want that extra thrust

1 Like

South African Crotale can be a good option. Since it doesnt have its own search radar it can easily stay at 9.7

That thing can also fire SAHV-3, but that would resault in higher BR.

But i would still prefer the other SAHV slinger

5 Likes

There was a proposal to transplant the Blue Vixen radars from retired Sea Harrier FA.2s onto the Harrier GR.9, that’s probably what you’d read about. But it never happened because, well look at how dire Britain’s defence budget has been in the 2000s. Thus denying us what would’ve been the best Harrier ever.

Still waiting on the Eitan and other Namer IFV as well as both getting their proper armor.

2 Likes

B1 Centauro Series 3 is the latest version of the B1 Centauro in use with the Italian Army. It is equipped with 3rd-generation thermals, OTO Melara 105 mm/52 Rifled Gun, new smoke grenade layout, enhanced fire control w/ new thermals for the Commander, can receive camo netting, and can be given DM63, giving the Italian tree its last B1 Centauro 105mm variant prior to the 120mm variant. In terms of gameplay, it’s a better VRCC. Could sit equivalent to the M1128 MGS at GRB BR 10.0.

4 Likes

Wait is a 105 mm or a 120mm?

Judging by the end of the barrel, this Centauro has the 105mm with the unique muzzle device. It’s covered, but that shape is hard to mistake.

This is 105mm, last of the B1 105mm versions.

1 Like

Ah, interesting but i do like more the B2 Centauro ngl

Yeah, I can’t wait for the B2. This is just the stopgap before the B2 and it has a few more features than other B1 variants. I want to see both this and the B2.

1 Like

The German arms industry is looking really badass rn

1 Like

Irl yes. But war thunder developers have another opinion

1 Like

that’s true unfortunately. We still lack a non nerfed, actually useful top tier aa, among other things

Mostly need ifv and normal aviation with normal amount of a2g weapons.

1 Like

How about some new IFV’s/Wheely-boiz for the USA. I mean, we’re over due on some of these:

LAV-25A2
Note: Features a fire control upgrade that allows the vehicle to equip M919 APFSDS-T rounds.

LAV-25A1
Note: Earlier variant of the LAV-25 (also known as the LAV-25 SLEP) that utilizes the M791 APDS-T rounds.

LAV-25 (Delco)
Note: This is a LAV-25 equipped with a Delco Turret that houses a 25mm M242 and 2x TOW ATGM’s. This also is too early for the M919 APFSDS-T rounds and would use M791 APDS-T.

ACV-30

M2A1 Bradley
Note: This variant was used in Desert Storm. Can fire the TOW-2A and TOW-2B, but could receive the ITOW and TOW-2. Also would use M791 APDS-T rounds.

M2A2 ODS-SA Bradley

M2A2 ODS Bradley (w/ AN/VLQ-8A soft-kill APS)
Note: This variant has been seen with the BUSK which means, ERA.

M2A3 Bradley w/ BUSK

M2A4 Bradley

M2A4E1 Bradley (w/ IF-LD Hard-kill APS)

M6 Linebacker w/ BUSK.

SGT. Stout V-SHORAD

M1296 Dragoon

XM1304 Stryker (ICVVA1)

M1134 ATGM

LAV-AT/ATM

Griffin III

M1097 (AN/TWQ-1) Avenger

M901A3 ITV
Note: Utilizes TOW-2A and TOW-2B ATGM’s.

M163A2 PIVADS
Note: Utilizes MK149 APDS 20mm rounds which have further range and penetration capability.

AMPV (C-UAS)

AMPV (UT-30 Samson)

Last Note: All Bradley variants (except the M2A1) posted above can use the BUSK which includes ERA.

7 Likes