Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Maybe a few decals from this interesting period of cooperation between Saudi Arabia, North Yemen, and Taiwan

1 Like

VN-11 (Export ZBD-04A) hull with 105mm turret with autoloader, similar with the turret on Chinese new 8X8 assault gun.
Maybe VN-11B

the new 8X8 assault gun

10 Likes

T72M4CZ to russia and maybe israel
Its t72 upgraded by israeli NIMDA corporation
Russia has so much top tier tanks so israel is a better solution, what do you think?

1 Like

bro just suggested tank to russia and chose picture of exact tank with NATO flag

9 Likes

SU-5 “the first motorjet in the game”
nevington-sukhoi-su-52_1_orig (1)

11 Likes

Guys, is anybody else getting the Vibe that more WW2 vehicles are on their way!

Or is gaijin is just doing random stuff (in my eyes)

This would make a really good cv-90 competition from china

1 Like

More unique and equal to the pantsir (when it comes to stats), minor nation SPAA’s for top tier.

1 Like

Something weird on it?

Problem?

Yup. You guess that right. Russia should never got a Czechoslovakian vehicles in past of future. They have no reason to be added for Russia TT.

1 Like

Agreed, the Slovak Moderna also shouldn’t have been added to Ru. There were/are so many other Soviet prototypes with near similar capabilities and uniqueness that could’ve been a better candidate.

4 Likes

Yup…fully agree. If there will be a Czechoslovakia TT in game one day, this Moderna version with 30mm is thanks to that lock and cannot be added into a TT. Luckily there is also a twin 20mm version still.

Hell No to Russian TT. Just because they have so many of their options, Ru doesn’t need to hijack other countries unique variants. Gaijin ain’t adding M48 Super or Gal Batash to US, are they?
But your Israel reason is kinda interesting, ngl. Although I will support the separate Checkoslaovak nation addition or better a Visegrád Group tree addition but before that happens or if that doesn’t happen, is this the next-best solution? (Like, I do support the both Elbit upgraded OG T-55M3(105mm) prototype for Vietnam and the Slovenian M-55S, to be added to Israel as well.)

1 Like

The new Mad Max event made me wonder:
Why we still haven’t got this gem:
Tridon: Wheeled 40 mm L/70

3 Likes

Finally armed Tractors!

1 Like

German made it, so German.

If no Israel TT, maybe.
I think things like T-72M2/4 is similar. Before something like East Euro TT come out, USSR is the best. We see this on Merkava in US TT.

1 Like

Before something like East Euro TT come out, USSR is the best.

Or i got even a better solution…dont add them till the suitable TT will appear in the game. Russia TT doesnt even need them as they still have a LOT of their own object that they can add

2 Likes

That’s fine, but Gaijin seem don’t like those things. High rank USSR TT has lots of tanks, but most of them are almost same, like 2 T-72Bs, 4T-80Us, making me headache.
Maybe I’m just too thirst to see something really new.

1 Like

You want to see something new as you previosly mention a T-72…what a new thing