Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

It’s an F-16AM Block 20 MLU to be precise.

rather funny since there was a similar vehicle that could’ve been added instead since it was more known about but its inferior to the 2S38 in a lot of aspects in terms of gun but nah lets put a vehicle that’s for the most part a prototype that isnt even finished(at its time), unlike this beauty

2 Likes

I knew it was low number sorry i got it wrong still would fill the gap

back to the theme: day 4 of me asking for the skyranger 30 (imma do every single day)

The radar gun sight for the Sea Harrier FRS.1

@Morvran got any progress on that bug report yet?

None that i’ve heard of. Would probably appear in a major update, so would have to wait and see if it appears in the next dev server.

Im guessing it will come when the placeholder cockpit HUD is replaced (as its current Harrier GR3 cockpit doesnt really have the symbology for it, unless they used cannon CCIP HUD), and if they deem it “balanced”

FRS1 HUD curtosy of Flame

With the FA2 likely right around the corner, they might just package it all together.

Radar gunsight, finsih the cockpit, replace the RWR on the FRS1 and add the FA2 in the same major update.

But yeah, im very much looking forward to that and the new HUD. Will make the FRS1 a really fun aircraft in SB

Best place to ask for updates is probably:

Gunjob may know more about it than me, my sources are the same as yours.

1 Like

Like I said TAM is there because it’s build by German, whether it’s Argentinian or not it will go German.
Why you guys always ignore the relation of technical source.

yep, never mind it, just some thoughtless casual words.

Like I said, I didn’t get a chance to see the original post so idk if it was that. I’m just saying it could be a possibility.

Because i think all Argentinian vechiles regardless of there origin should go to Germany

I am neither for and against the proposal, but id like to say that maybe fourth time isnt the charm now.

This is why I said we should avoid tech tree related discussion in this thread.

3 Likes

They might not have planned it but now it is a convenient solution I suppose.

I also would love to see the Beobachtungspanzer Panther. Maybe as a light tank between puma and bulldog???

Hey, I’m sorry to hear you are having a negative experience with anime decals in War Thunder!

One method of removal that works is to go into your gunner’s view, put the reticle on the decal, and click LMB.

You’re welcome!

4 Likes

Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind the next time I see someone with an Anime decal.
Top advice!

Me omw to place body pillows/decals on my most heavily armored spots:

5 Likes

This thing?

1 Like

yes, that’s it

Is it armed with a mortar or is it just a short barreled gun?