Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Troll account. He’s got a single battle played to have the activity to post on the forum, most likely someone’s alt account rather than an actually new guy - report & move on.

2 Likes

Yeah very clearly causing a ruckus on purpose by what little they have posted across the forum

1 Like

Romanians and French are the same too then /s

Ridiculous

2 Likes

Hey, how do you report people so we can get rid off that troll

2 Likes

@Smin1080p

Hey mate. Sorry for @ you here, but this guy named WoofBurger is here just to troll and cause trouble. The account is clearly new with only one battle (so probably a alt. account). Is there any way to deal with him? Or is there for us any way to report him here?

3 Likes

Hey.

Please be sure to flag any suspect posts.

You can also contact the forum mods directly Who is who and Reporting Procedure - #4

8 Likes

Link didnt hep much, but still thanks…hope we and some of you mods will deal with him

Just type to someone with forum moderator tag

damn, I posted all that in a reply … to a troll account?

Yeah…sadly

Now that we’re getting a Thai Fighter, can we get an X-Wing too?

7 Likes

1 Like

No worries, Sweden got this

2 Likes

I wish they add the modern Thai roundel. The one in the game is the old one from the second world war.

old one

New/Curent One

3 Likes

Anyone got any Wallace and gromit prototypes they know of? Most of what I find with British prototypes is that all of it was built but never put together so it’s like trying to ask gaijin to build my Lego kit for me.

Gaijin please add to the USA tree the LAV 25.

It would be nice to have an additional vehicle like the LAV with an autocannon to have a competitive gun for an IFV, whereas the Lav-AD is a different type of vehicle. How about give us the LAV 25 to go along with it as another flanker option?

Look at all the Soviet vehicles with autocannons as an example. And other nations receiving IFVs recently with autocannons. I’m aware the USA already has the Bradley, but the LAV 25 would be a different vehicle and faster giving it better flanking abilities.

Please add this soon.

3 Likes

J-10 and Su-35 must be added.
The J-10 should be the chinese equivalent of the F-16, not the J-8F(which in real life is the chinese equivalent of the F-5E).
Additionally new SPAAs are needed.

1 Like

VAb UTM 800.
it would basically be a better mephisto :

• 6x6 (4x4 on the mephisto)
  • 16 missiles in reserve (8 on the mephisto)
  • a 7.62 mg can be mounted on the front (would be cool if it was modification so people can take it or not)
  • -6 / 22° elevation (-10/10 on the mephisto)
    it is used by Cypre and quatar so it could be labeled as a cyprus or quatari vehicle.
    Would be a really good adition as a squadron vehicle or in the regular TT after the Mephisto.
4 Likes

Tiger ARH (australian version of the Tiger)

I believe it’s basically the same as the french Tiger HAD so it won’t be difficult for Gaijin to give us that .
it could also be a good squadron vehicle or maybe a premium , but it would be weird to have another premium TIger when we already have one

1 Like

Since now we have the first Thai vehicle, I wish for more Thai vehicles to be added in the future as well.

Thai T-84 Oplot

Thai Stingray

F-5TH with BVR and Fox 3 capability (Derby)

13 Likes