Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Please give us a separate timer setting for guided and unguided bombs.
There are aircraft equipped with guided and unguided bombs, and guided bombs require less time than unguided ones.

makes you wish you bought rheinmetall shares. Now the value is nearly 5 times as much as in 2022

1 Like

For Things like PT-91 and T-72M2, I think it’s fine, at least they are based on USSR vehicle, have some relationship.
Things like Pandur II, related to Austria, so German is acceptable.
But for things have complex tech source or be independent, my idea is to wait for suitable TT to get in.

1 Like

French M47 upgraded with 105mm CN-105-F1

7 Likes

French M47 and Italian M60 should be in standard tech tree. These were the main MBTs of these nations during the respective time periods.

4 Likes

I fleetingly told one of my friends to buy shares in Rheinmetall when the unnamed conflict began, he was very very satisfied and I mortified when he told me just how much he had spent on an offhand comment.

VBCI Philoctetes
Fitted with a CTA T-40 turret equipped with CTAI 40mm & AKERON MP ATGM

10 Likes

GD LAV 6.0 with 30 mm MCT30 turret for Australian Land 400 compeition

Saudi GD LAV 6.0

2 Likes

Soviet pre- and WW2 armored cars

Ba-3

Ba-5

Ba-6

Ba-6M

Ba-10

Ba-11D (Ba-11 prototype with ZIS-D-7 diesel engine)

BAD-2

PB-4

Improved PB-4

9 Likes

Road rage - UAZ 469B w/ SPG-9 recoilless gun
SPG9 “kopjo” (СПГ-9 Копьё) is soviet made 73mm recoilless gun in service since 1962. UAZ 469B is 4x4 five door vehicle of soviet origin. I think that together they create perfect flank and spank duo
uaz-469b-with-mounted-73mm-spg-9-recoilless-by-40th-air-v0-avchor60v8sa1
uaz-469b-with-mounted-73mm-spg-9-recoilless-by-40th-air-v0-muuzz6a0v8sa1

5 Likes

looks cool af

i would definitively support low tier armored car for ussr

They did

They i’ll love to see it i love the lend lease

It wasn’t lend lease, the Lancaster crash landed in Russia after a mission and the USSR put it back together and serviced it lol

1 Like

even better then

Just want a GDR UAZ-469 with a Fasta-4M on it

3 Likes

Only image of Early Textron Cottonmouth ARV-30 turreted variant with Kongsberg RT20 remote turret

the base vehicle (early variant):

the turret:

3 Likes

Think Kranvagn is the way to go rather than copy paste

I agree, it’s just, you know, partial paper, which is good enough for me, but gaijin doesn’t like it, so in my eyes, this is the meeting point for a gap filler, yes, I’d rather see the kranvagn though.