Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

I’d really love to see fifth gen fighters come to the table. ECM systems instead of just chaff and flares.

True BVR combat, and not just 10km intercepts. Even if this was just for sim battles. Can you imagine an F-35 😎. I know everyone says F-22 but true F-35 combat would be insanely fun.

An environment were balance isn’t a thing. I want to see an area where vehicles abilities match their real life counterparts.

Mixed SIM mode? Big battles would be amazing. Perhaps using somewhat celled environments like planetside for giant sim wars. That’d be so swweeeeetttt.

Giant semi persistent battles for sim with mixed vehicles. Ones we could drop in and out of. It could make naval actually loved for once. Can you imagine calling in naval strikes on tanks? Trying to search and destroy them in jets? 🫠

Some of these are a bit unrealistic but would still be my dream to see happen. Definitely my “wish” list.

…and a J-8B premium!

This is the last possible thing that gaijin will add, let’s just guess that they finally decided to add some ukraine vehicles like T-55AGM or T-84. As the statement was made about 3 years ago, things can change.

Are you sure?
Cus Object 184 is T72B, but Object 187 is the one that I would say was better than T-90A for its time, and for gameplay reasons.

uDDul (2)
If it was accepted in any version (there were many, best onee being with 1250 HP turbine engine and T-80U transmission, or the one having 1200 HP x layout engine with new transmission having 2 reverse gears instead of basic one for most T series except T-80s), they would be called T-72BM in USSR.
They also most of them had T-90A like turret.
FCS was worse but in game matter all it will be is just worse thermals since its only gen 1.
Also few of them had better style UFP.

Object 187 all had better guns that standart T-90 but dart might be weaker than T-90A’s.

There was also Object 186, but I think Object 187 (with turbine engine) would be much better choice.

1 Like

Do you know where this statement was made?

No, It should be in old forum, but it’s too hard to find.

I wasnt aware it can intercept top tier rounds? Is it super limited in how it does it?

Either way it’s handicapped by being a Challenger 2, so makes sense, but I don’t think the game is ready for a better 2A7V that can also intercept darts.

It works over 1km, as <1km the round is too fast for the launcher to react. It weakens the round, not destroy it, just like irl. Agains HEAT, ATGM, HE etc. works as usual.

1 Like

Still waitng M1A2T add to game
and maybe IDF (CK-1 MLU)?

2 Likes

A little confused on this one, as the '184 is the T-72B '85.

Are you sure?
Cus Object 184 is T72B, but Object 187 is the one that I would say was better than T-90A for its time, and for gameplay reasons.

yes, yes … I meant to type the 187 not 184 …

1 Like

But it’s better to have different experience, so Object things like 219M and T-72b2 are not really wanted, they just like what’s in game, better but similar.

First of all I meant top tier … not the highest-end tier for my suggestions.
The vehicles I mentioned are unique of their own and are much varied than the current WT toptier situation with the same T-80Us, Abrams and Chally 2s but with different names and slight variations.

Would be great, it’s essentially a T-72BA put to T-90 standards with an LWS and such.

I see it as the T-80BVM counterpart of T-72B (but yes T-80BVM was essentially bringing T-80BVs near to the standards of the T-90M obr.2010)

seeing as this is a T-80U with arguably less armor and is much more exposed.

Yes but still way more interesting than the T-80UM2 (which is basic T-80U just with Drozd)

I personally see no reason for this, as this is just the aforementioned T-72B2, though it lacks certain systems and is built off of the chassis and turret of the '172, not the '184.

That’s not T-72M1M.
This is T-72M1M:

An export T-72M1 variant with many of the upgrades similar to T-80UM-1 “Bars”

1 Like

Intercepting the dart means it impacts the dart and either shoves it off course or fragments it so it does a lot less damage when it does hit the tank. In game it just weakens the dart down by I think 40ish percent, and the Chally’s are doing okay right now so its not that much of a handicap, especially the Black Knight

They’re both the T-72M1M, the name is used for about 6 different modernisations of the T-72M1.

nope ! you don’t want Bradly and CV90 in russian tec tree ! probably Leopard 2A6 and Abrams in future . those player base are too messed up .

my idea for follow up’s for the M60A3 TTS line (br volontarly ignored + this is only a idea that is subject to change due to new findings , or just organisation of the tree) , going for initialy a “M60 upgrade line” , transitioning into a “firepower prototype upgrade” style (yes i suck at making titles):

Vehicles in order :

(1) Folder 1 =}

(1-1)General Dynamics' M60H "M60-2000" (rank 6)

(1-2)Super M60/M60AX (rank 6)

|902.3325942350332x707.6723228796427

(1-3)120-S (rank 6)

(2) Folder 2

(2-1)M-60 Low Profile Turret (LPT) (rank 6/7 ?)

(2-2)M1 ABRAMS Low Profile Turret (LPT) (rank 7)

(3) Folder 3

(3-1)M1A2 120mm M256E1 - L/55 (tube) (rank 7)

(3-2)M1A1 Abrams 140mm XM291 ATAC gun (rank 7)

(4) M1 TTB (rank 7)

(5) M1 THUMPER /M1 Component Advanced Technology Test Bed (1990)(rank 8)

(6)M1 CATTB (2000)(rank 8)

there is a couple of the vehicles that can do a bit of switcharo in that tree , like the M1 TTB and the M1 LPT .

I also remove the M1A1 HC , since i didn’t felt like it would fit , but if it had to stay i guess it would go before the M1A2-L55.

Those that didn’t quite fit in the theme

Abrams Lightweight Variant Tank (ALVT)

altought initially a good idea , i belived it would be more correct to place it in the/one of the light tank tree(_)/s

M1A2 Abrams ARENA APS

initially considerd but later decided it would be a beter event vehicle

M1 "Fastdraw"

initially considerd but later decided it would just go to the abrams standard line instead

HD-40T Wombat

same as the ALVT , althought i was less confident with it from the get go

OMT "(first option)"

initially considerd but later decided it would just go to the abrams standard line instead

OMT "(varient 1)"

unshure or were it would finish

OMT "(varient 2)"

same as above

OMT "(varient 3)"

same as above

6 Likes

i allow you guys to burn me all you want for that one if you find this idea bad

(also does that fit as a tech tree ? if so then sorry cause i know you aint supose to post some)

Also those are outdated trials which for example didn’t even used the produced Leclerc Tank

Yepppp, they applied this to the 2019 2A7V, which is over 20 years newer

1 Like

I need more decal slots so i can finish this

Oxy + cat = cat girl

2 Likes

Nice idea to include the M60 upgrades after the TTS

now, that L/55 Abrams never had stabilizer … so don’t know if its a good idea to put it in the tree itself
and the concepts under the Those that didn’t quite fit in the theme list, were either only proposed and never created or just only mockups were produced.