Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Dardo OWS
Equipped with an unmanned HITFIST-OWS 30mm cannon, Dual Spike ATGM launchers and add-on armor

6 Likes

Im thinking the T80um1 i believe its called may be russias next premium
But the black Eagle i could see coming as russian only has two top tier mbts

Potentially that would work decently that or some sort of export variant.

Black Eagle I could see, also the T-90MS

Warthunder version might look like the prototype one:
https://img-forum-wt-com.cdn.gaijin.net/original/2X/0/0980b8c3cd86958c74533fa97e39a34b31499399.jpeg

But this was just the tech demonstrator that was trialed.

The final version would be a bit different.
As can be seen in the mockup pics below:

The hull front would be much different than standard T-80 front with much enlarged & better designed for protection and better ERA coverage (something similar can also be seen in Object 187).
As well as APS and some other minor differences, that I can’t recall.
(I had some info on these but are lost in the old-forum)

Spoiler

Object 187:
https://topwar.ru/uploads/posts/2019-03/1551445870_187-2.jpg

4 Likes

Downtier the Spitfire Mk.24 and Mk.22, uptier the P-51H, I don’t care about the dumb player stats when the P-51H is objectively better in almost all ways yet it fights the Mk.14e more frequently than the Mk.22/24.

Why are British post-war props at much higher br’s than those of other nations (Yak-3U, P-51H etcetera).

Then add the Spiteful and Seafang at 7.0 as whilst they also have no business being there, they’d do better vs jets.

Supermarine Spitfire (Griffon-powered variants) - Wikipedia

3 Likes

2S15 Norov
One interesting feature this vehicle posses is a radar range finder.

Spoiler

IMG_2286
IMG_2285

4 Likes

Oh and to go past that, if we can’t have the Br rework then the Mk.21 at 6.0-6.7

Spitfire Mk 21 Performance Testing

just a bit of armor, like another tank worth of armor

Yea still unclear why this is still not added.
Halt the top tier power creep
Add interesting mid tier vehicles … plz

russia and their weird projects

Object 184 prototype when?

Honestly though, with the T-90M '188M, once other countries catch up and a roof has been reached, prototype next-gen tanks might be possible. We already have the Challenger 3, so maybe vehicles such as the Leopard 2A8 or M1A2 SEPv4 program. There’s already tons of prototypes, and seeing as multiple SEPv4s and Leopard 2A8s exist… It may be interesting.

Doesn’t the 2S35 Koalitsiya-SV also have a feature like this now? The two blocks on the front seem to be doppler radars.

Spoiler

IMG_2287

That how i see top tier going now tech demos and prototypes

1 Like

Leopard 2 ATD when?

grafik
Strikeshield Heavy APS system, both a hardkill and soft kill system (can intercept darts)
Better thermals (3rd gen for both Gunner and commander)
Laser warning system
Addon armor that is similar to the 2PLs addon, but thicker and more effective, same hull addon armor as the 2A7V
L55A1 cannon can shoot DM73

9 Likes

If they add it

Hell lets make it Griffon Spitfire day, another spit that would be awesome to see would be the Supermarine Valiant (Mk.23) Prototype also known as Spitfire F21 prototype PP139. This was a Supermarine Spitfire Mk.18 fitted with an improved wing designed with a laminar flow design and longer wingtips, which, redesigned compared to that of the Mk.22/24 incorporated a return to more elliptical style wing.

Prototype Spitfire F21 PP139

Engine stats were identical to the Mk.18 but the potential for an increased PSI out of the Griffon 61. Documents surrounding its speed show it reached 740Km/h at 22,000 metres. It would have a stronger armament than the Mk.18 and potentially a better turn time (I must research this).

1 Like

Yea, the two doppler radars on both sides of the gun track the projectile fired by the gun along its entire flight path and checks for any deviation by wind or other factors and feeds data into the unified command-and-control system to make adjustments for subsequent rounds.

But its not entirely new.
Pzh 2000 also features a phased array radar on the turret front for measuring the muzzle velocity of each round fired.
And even Chinese PLZ-45 and PLZ-05 have initial velocity measuring radars.

1 Like

Interesting

1 Like

APS systems intercepting top tier darts is a slippery slope in terms of balance.

1 Like

Black night isn’t dominating huh

1 Like