Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Mini CIWS

3 Likes

s-l1600

5 Likes

about one of the most useless APS you can have, hell the Russian at least thought of a Gatling gun to use for one of their APS

for context : Proposed Oplot-MO radar guided 14.5mm machine gun meant to be installed on the top of tanks and shoot down incoming ATGMs. Designed in the late 50s/early 60s in the USSR

9 Likes

Panzer-IV-61

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GDl6uqaWEAAFR3K?format=png&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GDl6pYKW8AAzh0A?format=png&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GDl6lqbW4AAYQVI?format=png&name=900x900

10 Likes

That honestly looks insanely cool

1 Like

seventh episode of the “weird, unorthodox or good sh*t” list , a only built or partially built vehicle list :

This episode includes ”partially built” and “ proposed with pieces available” vehicles, they will be highlighted with the “special tech” text . They are less likely to show up in-game in the near future , but still plausible , and will definitely before full on prototypes that never got built.

Boeing-Sikorsky RAH-66 Comanche (usa)

Lockheed AH-56 Cheyenne (usa)

Sikorsky S-67 Blackhawk (usa)

AGS 75mm ARES (usa)_______ "special tech"

The original mock-up of the Teledyne Continental Motors Armored Gun System (AGS) design was armed with the 75 mm Ares automatic cannon. This idea was dropped for the version we have in game instead.

(also pls dont tell this to spookston i beg you)

Northrop YA-9 (usa)

Fuchs Trigat MR (Pars 3 MR) (germany)

10.5 cm leFH 18/3 (Sf.) auf Geschützwagen B2(f) (germany)

Flakpanzer IV (3 cm Flakvierling) ‘Zerstörer 45’ (germany)________ "special tech"

Wirbelwind equipped with a quad 3 cm Flak 103/38 gun mount called Zerstörer 45 . supposedly 2 vehicles were built with said armament and were transported to the training center at Ohrdruf in Thuringia . If these vehicles were ever actually fully completed and if there were any defects with the overall design is unknown. On the other end at least 6 Zerstörer 45 ground mounts were confirmed to have been built .

to make it short this would be a wirbelwind with the gun’s of a kugelblitz .

Panzer V Panther Ausf.D-1 mit PzKpfw IV H Turm (germany)

battlefield conversion. It was used as a Command tank, The turret was fixed, just polted down to the hull. The Panzer IV and Panther have different sized turret rings. It is believed to be part of 635 schw.Pz.Jg.abt. (635 heavy tank hunter battalion). technically unusable because of what i said
earlier , but gaijin could make an exception .

Jagdpanzer HS.30 (germany)

Focke-Wulf Fw 191 (germany)

Ilyushin Il-22 (1947) (russia)

Mikoyan Project 1.44/1.42 (Flatpak) (russia)

Tu-85 (russia)

IS-2M D-25T 122mm and D-10t 100mm (russia)

Object 726 (russia)_____"special tech"

Early 1954 heavy tank design. Was later dropped in favor of the infamous Object 279 , only the hull was created and was used in cross-country testing .

MiG I-320

VERDI-2 Warrior (UK)

Matilda Black Prince (UK)

A.33/1 (UK)

Type 59 modified by ROF Leeds - w/105mm L7 gun (UK/China)

Alvis Scimitar HELIO FVT925 and Alvis Stormer HELIO FVT925(UK)

M24 ATM (japan)

Kyushu Q1W Tokai (Eastern Sea)/(Lorna)__(japan)

WZ-111 (china)_____"special tech"

heavy tank prototype from the 1960’s . at least 1 chassis was built and the project failure seems to be related to said chassis’s issues.

supposedly 8 modification were planned , but i have no way of guaranteeing the information i’m putting forward as it is difficult to get information from chinese archives:

• WZ-111 model 1, with 122mm D-25T gun.
  • WZ-111 model 2, with 122mm D-25TA
  • WZ-111 model 3, with 122mm D-25TS
  • WZ-111 model 4, with 122mm 60-122T
  • WZ-111 model 5, with 130mm 59-130T
  • WZ-111 model 5A, both with 130mm 59-130TA and 122mm 60-122T
  • WZ-111 model 6 - most likely just a creation of the internet … or world of tanks … welp you know where i’m going with this

the one wee would most likely be none of those , but a version with the 122mm Y-174 (chinese license built D-74 field gun)

ST2 (china)

PLZ-89 130mm (china)

Type 63 SPG 122mm (china)

FLV-1/FLG-1/FL-2000 (china)

A129 Mangusta First prototype (EI901) (italy)

Leonardo Helicopters AW249 (italy)

P-50-I (italy)

AMX 10-M CN90F1 (with auto-loader) (france)_____"special tech"

prototype ACRA system turret (Anti-Tank Rocket Armament).
This turret, the only example of this program, is designed to be mounted on an AMX 10 chassis and has a telescopic periscope built by the Ruelle workshops.
The ACRA program began in 1966 and was abandoned in 1972. Several armament tests were then tested on this turret. In place of the initial 142mm gun, a 90mm gun with an automatic loading model was tested between 1973 and 1974 . The concept of the automatic loader would be revisited later with the Leclerc project.

sadly i don’t have the information about any of the other gun’s tested with said turret

project was later canceled , and the turret was given by GIAT to a museum in 1988

AMX 10-M HOT (france))_____"special tech"

20 mm F2 planed but never installed , tank stayed as project

AMX 10-P HOT (france)

AMX 10-P MILAN (france)

ERAC 105 (france)

PANHARD M8 (france)

TRIDON 40mm L/70 Bofors system (sweeden)

compared to its italian counterpart (leopard 40/70) it has access to HEVT and APDS . was fitted with IR-search system for trial during 1999.

strv m/42-57 ( Strv m/42 with AMX-13-75 turret)_____"special tech"

Strv m/42-57: This is one many might recognize from WOT. It features a strv m/42 hull with a new turret ring and the swedish amx-13 turret. Now, in real life, the turret was never fitted as it was deemed too costly to increase the turret ring size. However the hull and turret obviously existed. Now ill go ahead and just talk about the turret since its all that matters here: the gun was modified to fire the same shells as the strv 74. Otherwise it is the same. Essentially, this is an autoloaded strv 74, likely with better mobility because the turret is smaller.

Eurocopter EC155 KAI LAH (south korea )

MAH Marine Attack Helicopter (south korea)

CAC Woomera (australia)

4 Likes

Re-examination of the T-90M’s armour.

5 Likes

Ah, the ZTQ-15 - my favorite tank.
A Chinese light tank armed with a 105mm gun firing the Chinese equivalent of M900 every 4 seconds.

It features a QLZ-04 grenade launcher on the roof firing HE-DP with 60mm+ of penetration, and a 50cal.
It has FY-5 ERA on the turret with 250mm of KE effectiveness in-game.
It has a TURRET autoloader with BLOWOUT PANELS and very high mobility…

It also has a spall liner.
The export variant (VT-5) features much of the same technology, but with an optional APS and urban combat add-on armor packages.

AND China also has an IFV using the same platform, the VN17.

I love these vehicles so much. My precious…

9 Likes

That’s not the Borsuk

1 Like

Not a ZiS-S-53. Just the original S-53.

And not just “U-0”. It was called KV, but KV with serial number U-0, often thus called KV U-0.

Not the TOB 120 turret, but the TOA 120. It’s also slightly strange still calling it the M4.

No. It wasn’t. Neither 225 nor 226 was built in metal.

The SU-85A is already in game, and neither of the two used a “V-13 gun”. The SA-85A used a D-5S derivitave and the SU-85B the LB-2.

Already in game as modification.

StuIG 33B*

ZTZ-98

4 Likes

Hungarian Tas with 80mm gun

Only optics left after factory was bombed

Mongolian BMP-1 with Kontakt 5 ERA

1 Like

Mongolian upgraded T-55

That is…. Dangerous

Still better than using ERA on a mini van. I dont understand why they applied ERA on such a small turret, they could have applied it on the hull instead.

1 Like

Tu-22K

Spoiler

Tu-22M-3

Spoiler

3 Likes

Leopard 2A7DK (For Sweden after the 122B+ until the 123A comes out)

4 Likes

My final top aircraft wishlist. After all these vehicles are added I no longer care about getting top aircraft:
F-15J MSIP
F-18C
F-18E
F-16 Block 60/70
F-2A
F-4F ICE
Typhoon
Mig-29K/M/Mig-35
J-10
JF-17
FCK1
Rafale
Thailand
One more Mirage 2000D

That’s it, I retire from grinding top jets once those are in War Thunder.

Tejas would be the last thing to change my mind.

1 Like

Maybe enough Swedish armored leopards?

5 Likes