Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees) (Part 3)

We sure on that first one?

Also, the 152mm version we haven’t seen yet. We need proof it exist. The short barrel 125mm will be immensely weak considering the already 3bm60 is outclassed by nearly 100mm flat pen. Even if we got the 152mm, the ammo is gonna matter a lot. If the ammo isn’t especially strong to combat that low velocity it’ll be back to square one if not before square one. Not to mention how slowly will it load?

Yeah… But it’s looking like with that reduced velocity that not only will your APFSDS be more susceptible to APS interception, less pen, and less damage. So you might be looking at a glorified top tier KV-2 if it goes to 12.3 or higher.

1 Like

Im being dumb I meant the 125mm (though the one mounted was the one being talked about) Forgive me.
No idea how there going to cram the 152mm in there but likely zero turret crew.

Bring her to infantry mode and mop the floor with everyone. Some vehicles are the ace in a different game mode she can eat up the RPG hits.

You’re good, it’s just as someone who plays all nations. I want to enjoy other tech trees without it being me just playing them for the aura farming only.

I’m waiting for the T-14 and BVM OBR 2025/2026 at this rate for things to get interesting for that nation.

2 Likes

Well the tank is interesting I stay away from suggesting vehicles as its harder then Decorations / Events I don’t know what sorses I need for this new tank and I don’t think I could make the argument that it can be fully manned as they removed the seats for the resent test. (though it could have been done to show its unmanned and not vaporware.) China is doing something similar but with old tanks.

I mean… do we even know that kind of ammo it uses? HE is a given being assaulted gun (or engineering if anyone want to income AVRE similarity)

Edie: oh right… it is a short 125mm and shares same ammo. HE still gonna slap tho

1 Like

Dont know I will look into it if your talking about the 152mm as I think from what there talking about is its a new gun.

Imo all russian light vehicles (the modern one that is) can and should revive ERA same was as some receive the add-on armour. Do it as new vics if it needed (we could get a TT BMP-3M that way (I just want my ATGMs to be in autoloader and not manually loaded, I like the the ZBT04 gameplay a lot)

Taliban Mounted BM-27 Uragan MLRS Launcher on BMP Chassis

Spoiler

https://militarnyi.com/en/news/taliban-bm-27-uragan-mlrs-launcher-on-bmp/

6 Likes

New Soviet premium? /hj

Well they did capture a lot of heavy machine workshops thanks to the USA. Mountain takes there tolls on AFVs and need fixing so you get a lot of workshops with equipment ideal to become mini factories. Add in local mini industry and most things can be fixed or modified.

They did keep old Soviet equipment running like BMPs into the 2000s it’s not that complicated industry wise.

8 Likes


gimme the Atlas Cheetah

6 Likes


images(4)
Fw 191 :3

6 Likes

yes more sa aircraft and helicopters please

The South African Atlas Cheetah C should be placed in the british tech tree with a Battle Rating (BR) 13.0; it was also exported to Ecuador, making these two nations the only operators of this fighter in the world. It features the EL-M/2032 radar and utilizes the MIL-STD-1553B digital data bus, enabling it to integrate and carry air-to-air missiles such as the R-Darter, Python-3, and Python-4.

SAAF cheetah C 344

The Cheetah C is a comprehensive modernization of the Mirage III airframe, heavily based on the Israeli Kfir fighter. It features advanced avionics, fixed canards for improved maneuverability, and compatibility with multimode radars such as the Elta EL/M-2032. South Africa already has a strong presence in the UK Armed Forces tech tree; its arrival would help fill the gap between third- and fourth-generation jets within that British aviation line. Unlike the Kfir C10, which uses the General Electric J-79 engine, the Cheetah retained the French Atar 9K50 engine—the same one used by the Mirage F1.

Atlas Cheetah

FAE-1377 Cheetah C

I’m really looking forward to seeing this iconic plane in the game; it would fit perfectly into the British tech tree.

8 Likes

Can’t it also carry the ir A-Darter too like the sa gripen should be able too. You made me laugh when you say sa has a stony present in the british tree as the only south african aircraft in game is the gripen unless your counting the helicopter too

Z.501, would be a nice start for adding more Italian seaplanes.

Spoiler

TQq0ZcoYkBUBC5pm6pdRGQJJIrE3D57WjRCASTRN

https://youtu.be/zFTpOJtAJnc?si=p2bbH95nyPodfLHs

CANT Z.501 "Gabbiano" I Serie 12 Idro

CANT Z.501 “Gabbiano” IX Serie 44 Idro.

CANT Z.501 “Gabbiano” X Serie 15 Idro

3 Likes

F-4D, although armament wise it would just be a F-4C with 7Es it would also be unique due to the ability to carry the first LGB ever produced, the BOLT-117, we already have the targeting pod in game on the buccaneer SB.2 and Kurnass 2000 as this would give the US a LGB capable F-4 without modernizing the F-4E we have in game, as that would end up being its own mess due to it being a kitbash of different block numbers

F-4D with BOLT-117s (the 750lbs demo bomb we have in game already on phantoms with a guidance kit)


F-4D with the Pave Spike pod

F-4D with Paveway 1 GBU-10 laser guided bombs, only 1 of these per rack as seen in image
image

4 Likes