Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees) (Part 3)

twin?

one

1 Like

They done did put a VT5 turret on a wheeled chassis

1 Like

CS/SW9 a armored car with a 30mm and 6 mini multipurpose missiles



7 Likes

Someone can report so we can get a better 2S25M

4 Likes

They will probably say that its a different variant

1 Like

base 2s25*

M1E3 + XM30 + AMPV 50mm

6 Likes


We can get this ERA package

4 Likes

image
2S35-1

3 Likes

“Better” 2S25M
looks inside: a photoshopped photo of 2S25 witb multichannel sight in place of Buran-PA and photoshopped ERA

You would be better off wishing for actual modern variant of 2S25M with applique armor and LWS.

I want the Sd.Kfz.7/6!!!

Spoiler


IMG_0754
IMG_0755
IMG_3917
IMG_3918
IMG_3919

IMG_3921
IMG_3923
IMG_3924

I want to shoot planes down in the Flakbus!!! I want more interesting mechanics for the WW2 era!

3 Likes

You mean Logan?

image
Maybe?

4 Likes

I feel like unless the last one gets APFSDS, and the top one gets a 152mm it’ll be a struggle to balance. The BMPT-ish variant is using fire rockets.

1 Like

Would be nice, but I feel like you’d need a newer model to make the ground forces of that nation genuinely competitive. Isn’t the main difference of the 2023 variant the extra 4s22 ERA blocks/bags along the side??? maybe a cope cage? Which won’t do too much depending on what hits the tank.

Maybe then we finally see T-80 with Arena-M?
They surely are looking into it, I bet

Edit: Hell, I’ll be down for T-80UM-1 even (despite not being top tier material (no Relikt), but with hardkill APS (even if normal Arena and not -M))
image

5 Likes

The BMP one uses thermobaric rockets

The 152mm gets some good ammo and the turret is very well armored from the inside videos (yes it can be crewed but ergonomics are sacrificed for more protection) the 152mm is also armored so no breach and barrel games.

Everything is sacrificed for armor and for urban battles. (If we get gun collision would be great for infantry and SIM mode) Vehicles like this would have a ace in urban areas vs tanks with long guns.

Isn’t “Shturm” in assault gun configuration loaded only with HE tho?
(But then again, the 292 152mm HEs can ruin someone’s day pretty damn well)

Also I hear that the BMPT one can use missiles and other rockets because of unification/being modular

1 Like

I read that the Shturm could fire a APFDS and other anti-armor ammo but its mainly meant to go after MG post. Big HE and cannister will likely be the the main ammo but warthunder you pick what you want. I will try to dig it up but I think the argument is its based off of a pre-existing gun.