i think gripen c needs to have a decompression to br 13.3. when we get the f18C and su30sm this upcomming major update , sweden gets gripen NG to 14.0
honestly we dont need later bvraam ( exept ussr), we need later wvraam, python4,pl9,pl8b,mica ir, aim9x block 1, and for ussr gets r-77-1/M since r77 is ass
Mk.7/2 is subtly much better looking β¦ I just dont want it to go non-TT route.
R77 is horrible lol i cant stand it
Beyond cursed imo
Its Cursed Tuesday, after all.
CAS bombing Ground Spawn points should be GE punishable.
But then spaa can stay in spawn
Tank only mode
Czech OA-82 Jarmila II.
Consists of T-805 chassis mounting two 82mm vz.59 recoilless rifles (220-250mm of RHA pen).
I know we already have a volcano air map but would be neat to have one set around mount Vesuvius during its 1944 eruption, Could also get a ground version set in Naples.


We actually have a Naval map thatβs exactly this already
![]()
so close to 10K
so close to part 2
We need that.
Anyone had made a suggestion about that?
I wish battle loading screens change defined by Rank. Like old yellow map for biplanes and modern digital map for top tier.
I want that in game.
Looks nice.
Someone is doing a suggestion about that?