
Is there a suggestion for it? I think it would make an awesome event/BP vehicle
Cool! I’d take a G.91 for the US. Armed with .50 cals I assume? How about aim-9’s?
“sigh” guess we gonna have to wait a couple years for when gaijin changes the policys about such prototypes to see it being available to propose (well more a decade , but you see what i mean)
at least for me the SNCASE SE.580 got accepted for making a suggestion (and already got its suggestion made) so i’m happy, considering i had doubt’s gaijin would allow it to be suggested , but still disepointed we wont see the Sondergerät SG104 “Münchhausen” any time soon
Don’t think so, not sure if it even qualifies but as we have the Krv suggested its probably fine. Its just to wait until someone suggests it, idk how to format a tank suggestion lol. Id prefer if it was a techtree vehicle though, place it in the light tank line rank V and were good.
Okay
Same XD
you can take exemple on other suggestion that have been made for single vehicles , there is no shame in taking insperation if you dont know how to do something
As far as I know none of the CAS aircraft the Army trialed (G.91R, N-156F and A4D-2) mounted any missiles. The N-156F (which would soon become the YF-5A) didn’t even have wingtip rails yet.
As for the G.91R, the Army tested both the .50 cal and 30mm versions.
Oh dang ok. Maybe it could go 8.3?
Mustang with two M40 106mm recoilless guns

YES!! I need that in my life!
I assume only one shot per gun? I mean how else is it gonna reload better to just use rockets at that point still pretty cool though.

This or the type 90-IIM before MBT-2000 at 9.3
That looks Fun! I would love to see that in game.
(UK) VAMTAC RAPIDRanger ADV

The EE-T1 Osorio is a modern Brazilian main battle tank developed by Engesa in the 1980s. It was designed to meet both the requirements of the Brazilian Army and the export market, incorporating advanced technology and firepower for its time.
Possible BR: 9.7-10.0
It would perform similar to the AMX-40 in Combat.
I couldn’t find much about it’s armor but it does use composite armor.
That’s a lot of mavericks…
No AMRAAM?