Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

With a lot of conditions those bombs definitely seem a lot more reasonable lol

Well, hopefully Gaijin takes some factors like that into consideration before just giving people access to a new way to kill their entire team

Spoiler

I don’t have much hope there though, considering they refuse to add a minimum drop height for nukes in GRB

1 Like

Yeah I don’t envy his position in that aspect.

the F-15EX ofc

its nice to see people are still coping about the same vehicles

nah i am just continuing the joke

image

a cartoon drawing of a man with a huge head

5 Likes

hqdefault

1 Like

As always then.

But definetly possible to make them reasonable.

And then after that just BR and SP Cost to finish balancing them.

But I really hope they dont cherry pick liek theyve done with ARMs. I want a Buc S2 and the Harrier GR3 with BL755s in ARB/NE

1 Like

Looks like we both have very unrealistic hopes then lol

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

Understandable, good luck with that :D

image

2 Likes

i knew it

Knew what

about the pings

1 Like

Yeah I guess it gets annoying after the hundredth time of getting the same question by a different person and you have to have the same convo again

sometimes he has the same exact convos with the same ppl over and over again

1 Like

I dunno, he seems like a big fan of the EAP

3 Likes