Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

This is getting out of hand…

grafik

3 Likes

Damn how are you so fast?

1 Like

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8

There are sites online that can generate additional jpeg compression for images that you provide

On the current size maps, maybe not, but on a 256x256? Maybe

1 Like

even lower quality you say?

2 Likes

so your saying I don’t have keep on screen shoting and resizing the same image?

1 Like

You literally just have to play any other game than WT to get a taste of better LERX vapor, heck even Ace Combat has better LERX vapor :D

On that note I’m hyped for friday (Ace Combat 8 release) :D

minecraft painting type of quality

You should apply for the next compression championship.

2 Likes

I reckon I could fart better wing vapour than what’s in-game right now.

Yes

Spoiler

JPEG Artifact Generator // EYY

artifactResult_i-got-you-5c1e7f

Add 8K Ultra HD in the corner

interesting

8 Likes

I’m gonna assume that when they said they were gonna add a new ammunition type that they actually meant ordnance type, because I really don’t know what ammunition they could be adding that would actually be useful in WT lol

Canister, flechette, thermobaric and whatever else niche ammunition that has been developed would be fun, but not very useful when most tanks have HE shells

starting to look like something else

@skittiee F-15EX tomorrow 101%

4 Likes

Yeah. Unless there is a type of ammo that hasnt been added yet?

That was my thought on initial read that they meant something for tank or aircraft canon “ammo” rather than munition, like CBUs, but a lot of people have read it like they meant the latter

@Smin1080p_WT whats the technical works for?