Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

thats just Polish Bias

2 Likes

I like that word xD

1 Like

It apparently was said in the Russian dev stream, but I can’t find where exactly in the stream he supposedly said it, or if he even said it at all.

I’m just gonna assume that it wasn’t said, but BvvD sure didn’t seem thrilled when showing the AS90 lol

Can you give us a hint about which tank we’ll be getting in the next event?

4 Likes

It has an engine and some sort of weapon

1 Like

News will come next week, as we said. Its the weekend currently :)

4 Likes

When will the sale begin?

On monday, right?

Right?

2 Likes

What sale?

Can I ask what Malaysian aircraft can go at rank 7 ?

SL one

Look here for estimate date.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/1sztsow/war_thunder_calendar_of_sales_2026/

2 Likes

PT-91M can go at rank 7

1 Like

PT-91M can fly now?

7 Likes

Yes (at least I didn’t use AI)

8 Likes

Smin, may I ask if snail has collected enough data from the new Vehicles to say how they perform?
I realy wonder how the H145M is doing seeing its limited weapons :3

cough

Community Bug Reporting System

End of October/start of November

1 Like

Don’t I’m already personally hoping for that, imagine the Japanese Type 10, Indonesian Leopard 2RI, Thai Oplot and the Malaysian PT-91M in one line up hmmmmmmmmmmm

3 Likes

image

I’ll hold onto some hope for it anyway. Even if it may be far fetched with slim odds.

2 of these are decent-great, 1 of those is mediocre and one I’m not sure would even be above 12.0.