Well, showing nuance about the Leopard 1A5BE discussion doesn’t really matter. whenever I’ve seen this discussion come up, it basically always ends up being about how, whenever a subtree vehicle gets added, whether the vehicles are unique or not, it takes development time and resources away from the main tree, which are for some reason considered inherently more important additions by a few, so anything related to subtrees is considered inherently bad,
F-15EX devboat today, i know it
something freaky
wont say anymore than that since discussing deleted posts is against the forum rules
Has a engine :3
If it’s not a tracked vehicle, then it’s a wheeled vehicle. My prediction is absolutely correct; it can only be one of the two.
This is what I mean:
Like you said, the bustle rack is the most convenient for the loader.
Yet, if I load only 11 shells… the convenient bustle rack has empty shell spaces, while the inconvenient floor is filled with shells.
This makes no sense. If the bustle rack is the most convenient for the loader, then loading 11 shells should mean that the bustle rack is filled and the floor is left empty; NOT that the bustle rack is left with empty spaces with, instead, the floor being filled with inconveniently placed shells.
Instead, as of now, for some reason the bustle rack is half-empty, leaving the inconvenient floor shells there.
If the order can’t be rearranged, then the floor shells shouldn’t be part of the first-order rack.
The three shells in the hanging basket are neither used preferentially nor can they be eliminated by reducing the ammunition, which is very hard to understand.
Indeed, it COMPLETELY killed all of my interest on Arjun until it’s fixed.
It’s basically a permanent “hit center of mass to blow up” button that I can’t get rid of even by carrying a minimal ammunition load.
To be honest, even without these three shells, its ready-to-fire ammunition is only 13 rounds at the back of the turret. For now, it can only honestly carry some ammunition in the vehicle’s ammo rack. It doesn’t matter anymore. Once I develop it, I will put it into my 10.7 queue.
I am used to carrying 13 shells in all carousel-loaded Russian tanks, Challenger 2s and in the Merkava Mk.4s, it’s not an issue for me if it enhances survivability hahah.
Yeah it won’t make that much of a difference. Decent players will still carry more ammo anyway.
Any decent player knows that only taking 11 rounds is just way to much of a handicap.
11 rounds for a good player that actually kills with each shot is 11 kills; and even if you miss half the shots, it’s still 5-6 kills, and you can always and should replenish on caps, IMO.
Just an example from a couple of days ago, 10-0 with a Merkava Mk.4 loaded only with 13 shells!
On the other hand, having an insta-kill button in the entire hull is a pretty serious handicap.
And that is where the handicap comes in. A decent player doesn’t want to be tethered to a cap.
I wouldn’t have the performance I do in the Arjun if I handicapped myself like that.
And how often do you get those games?
It’s not being tethered, it’s just coming by exactly once for a few seconds, which happens naturally if you play the objectives or if you move from the spawn at all.
Resupplying doesn’t take “just a few seconds” lol. You also have to give up strong forward positions to go back to the cap.
So like I said, tethered to a cap.
The question is; would I be getting more kills if I turned my tank into an atomic bomb? I doubt it.
I’ve only come to run out of ammo like once, while I’ve been saved quite a few times by enhancing my survivability by not carrying a nuke on my tank.
Spawn with 13 shells.
By the time you get to the cap, you may have fired 5; 8 shells left.
You can load 4 shells in 20 seconds (5 seconds per shell). You are back to 12 shells.
That means you are able to fire, on average, 17 shells before running out of them.
How often is it that you need more than that? Unless you need 3 shots per kill, you will rarely need to fire more than 15 shells.
Possibly, since you could play more agressively.
However with your obsession with armor and getting hit I doubt it would work out.
I play aggressive enough, lol. That’s why I’m always among the first to capture bases, because I play the objectives. I spawn in, cap bases, and then push the enemy back to their spawn until I find myself right there. How could I possibly play more aggressively…?
Because armor is important, precisely, to play aggressively and push without relying your survivability on spending the entire match hidden behind some rock.
Clearly not, because the Abrams is one of the best tanks in game to play agressively in, yet not extremely well armored. And yes, I bring full ammo load in that by advice from some players that put both of us to shame skill wise.

