Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

I suppose that’s better than nothing lmao

F-2A ADTW with AAM-4 when

(Su-30 spam at 13.3 is annoying)

JAS39D comes to mind

We have a range of internal sources gathered by our team. I grabbed the most obvious public facing one to showcase the point that we currently have no perceived bug to “fix” as you put it there.

You are more than welcome to make a report if you have information to the contrary.

And no, we do not use or accept Wikipedia as a source.

1 Like

that is why i wrote “usally”

but i think that the 39D is already swedens high tier CAS plane in the premium line

Likely better to suggest as a separate vehicle. As its unique to Finland.

I’d still argue the F16s would be better but that’s just me.

i agree

but that would just be another F-16

there is no such thing, F-16s are peak

Now second and last question it mentions the KV-1, would this also be grounds for a new vehicle or a modification?
Päämaja_1944_2

The project was tested and given the go ahead as seen here with the generals permission, I have the firing tests for the ammo also but just for show that the project was greenlit.

Then this can also be reported if somethings missing. Providing there is some detail as to what they are or where they are mounted.

if you have a premium F-16 in every tech tree then the premium grind would be the same in every tech tree

which would just be really boring

like the rank 7 premiums were all somewhat unique from nation to nation

Its not exactly clear what this is. But if there’s no images of what it looked like, then its less likely.

I mean they can’t really do another premium top tier Viggen it’s either TT or event and that’s it but they also would be 13.3

I mean, what’s the difference when your average wallet warrior uses all the premiums to bomb bases

yea we saw what happen with the F-14D, premiums are better off copy paste

3 Likes

More so a question of the Finnish KV-1 also undergoing the Finnish muzzle modification for increased ammo velocity, didn’t know if it fell into being cited as no because it’s on Germany or if it was possible as a separate model, I’m also not sure if it did receive the muzzle I just know it was planned for the trial as stated in the doc

iam not the average wallet warrior tho

if i wanted to play an F-16 the i would play one of the ones i already have

1 Like

A premium is allowed to be unique, but yeah, not in an F-14D way

More in a two-seater vs one-seater way

1 Like

then its not unique, its just a sidegrade (as it should be)

2 Likes