Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

Sweden is lacking in places… :P

1 Like

I’m never going to touch that mode in top tier, what’s the point of even trying when a single plane can wipe out multiple convoys simultaneously

1 Like

I’ve just been playing the G8 lol

1 Like

Finding success with British Paveway IVs in the rare times I can actually find a match, though I suspect long queue times are due to me queuing with the GR.1 as that’s the only other ARM carrier I have (in GB)

(Seriously, Snail? 2x AGM-88C on the Eurofighter still? It should be able to carry at least 6. Or at least give it 2x ALARM 🫩)

For USA I usually use JDAM in pop up attacks. Kinda risky, but no risk no gain. I’ve used GBU-53 exactly 0 times because for whatever reason I can’t point lock something I can clearly see. JSOW I’ve used twice now but they take basically an eternity to get to target (that is, if you lob them on the safe side of the map to the opposing side’s airfield(s)). AARGM-ER is nice, though. It genuinely surprised me with how good it is (when it destroys stuff on impact and not simple hit, which affects most things as I understand it)

Don’t have Germany/Italy, so I can assume it’s more or less the same as playing GB.

On the rare occasions China is on our side (shocker), YJ-91/LD-10 smacks.

France is basically useless because after the release speed nerf of AASM HAMMER the drag wasn’t adjusted to match IRL specifications so it always lands short of things. PGM-500/2000 are okay when they’re not sniped out of the sky.

Sweden is basically useless outside of GBU-39/53 spamming in the general direction of SAM/SPAA.

TLDR; yes

1 Like

More of GBU-39’s actually since you can lob them from way further since you don’t need to worry about messing around with the IR seeker not locking where you want it to.

But JSOW’s are great on anything that can carry it. Having quite a bit of fun with them on the AV-8B NA taking out the SAM sites.

Germany’s Tornado is severely lacking when it comes to armament, compared to the British ones

Italy is even worse off

Edit: well, looking at the wiki right now, the German and Italian Tornados each have their pros and cons, but neither of them holds up against the British ones

1 Like

Got my first Malaysian jet woop

image

6 Likes

“Malaysian”

Sub trees in 2026

1 Like

sale when

1 Like

Looks inside, flies the Malaysian flag almost like it was one of their service aircraft… oh wait, it was.

4 Likes

Their most “unique” plane is the Su-30MKM lmao

Some nations really only exist in WT to add copy paste slop

2 Likes

I see no Japan here : P

image

6 Likes

The A-4PTM would have been somewhat interesting if gaijin would have given its missing armaments, but even then its still just a warmed over Ayit.

Also they still have yet to add more Malaysian ground vehicles like the PT-91M

1 Like

The MiG-29N probably also could be more “unique”, but that requires more effort as well

It’s only a matter of time until another nation gets an F/A-18D

Spoiler

Not to give them any ideas, but Finland operated those too and Sweden doesn’t have a “good” strike premium yet

Edit: actually looking at the specs of the 29N, it is more unique than I thought, but that only remains true, if Gaijin never adds a 29SE, which would go back to the original point lol

Malaysia actually was added at the right time to make their initial additions unique

F-16 can also be good, 8 gbu 39+ 2jdam er or 4 JSOW + 2 jdam er is quite decent as well, though sometimes jdam er do get intercepted

Country of manufacture: USA
So is it a Canadair Sabre or not lmfao
I see it’s an official greek page but I dont think they got that right

2 Likes

gaijin usally dosent add double seaters when a nation operated single seaters
unless the double seaters bring something unique

best seen with the US that didnt get any of the dual seater hornets

2 Likes

F-15EX confirmed @exeisdefeatable

1 Like

@StormRyder13 This be why they dislike other nations tech in other trees hehe

it was never a question IF it will get added

the question is WHEN it will get added