No ETA currently.
Hello! I hate doing this and I’m sorry if it comes accross as annoying, but it’s been 16 days since I made this bug report during the Dev Server, and yet, the vehicle was implemented with this error and nothing has been done yet even after release.
Could you please take a look and forward this report?
( Community Bug Reporting System )
(And, while we are at it, this is not so important as it’s only cosmetic, but it would still be nice and quick, like SA (AIM)'s change back in the day): Community Bug Reporting System )
Sorry for the inconvenience! I wouldn’t ask you if it weren’t because, unless asking directly, sometimes reports may rot for months or years.
Sabra is goated at 10.0 with HE-TF and target tracking.
Imo the most worth tank of the entire israeli TT, just fantastic to play it, a better AMBT even but i’m not too sure on that
And there are even better versions that Gaijin could add down the line.
@Smin1080p_WT Any ETA on the Southeastern City Nuclear Escalation map entering rotation? Playing Tropical Coast over and over and over and over is starting to get a little dull.
Never.
It would be nice if they hadn’t been removed from vehicles without an answer despite evidence for them
I have a better idea.
WIP F-15EX blog.
Instant interest in the next update ✅ (for it, plus other vehicles that might come with it)
Me personally I just want the ~30 km TGP limit raised (again). It’s painful clearly seeing what I want to bomb but can’t do anything about it :(. It would be a nice QoL change if it happens for my Nuclear Escalation/ASB shenanigans.
There really was later, and I answered him: “The material based on the national TV station’s documentary might lead the production team to tweak some things, but actually making those changes is unlikely.”
Well not dull, but I’d love to see that new map come out
I think it might be limited to lower BRs and not top tier? Might explain it. Idk if they said how big it was so if it was smaller than Tropical Coast then it’s likely it’s in the lower BRs
ok the f16xl event is over. where is my tank event gijian?
Next week, like Smin said.
ahh. prob should of read before commenting. my bad, but thanks
fr
Day 1312 of waiting for Polish tech tree
did you skip a few hundred days?
What would u do when Polish TT comes out?
Day 9 of waiting for Cypriot sub tree