Do they plan on making them production before 2028?
They simply couldnt care less to fix even stuff like identical vehicles having diffirent brs. So yeah you have to wait years for them to fix most obvious br diffirences that you dont need any statistics to fix. One example Amd.35 Sa47 which is 1.7 compared to the tech tree 1.0 one because it has a gun with worse pen, worse reload, worse ballistics. But wait 47mm is bigger number than 20mm so they put it at 1.7. Everyone knows the tank is a slight downgrade at best but nothing will happen to it cause its rarely played event premium. For like a year french B-26 was higher br in air rb compared to US one. I had to leave same feedback under the br changes like 4 times before they noticed and changed it to be the same.
Is there supposed to be a CM disclosure before the anniversary update?
Or just one before the December patch, I can’t remember…
Should be yeah. Last year was CM 8 which is what announced Greece as an Israeli sub tree.
Thanks
my favourite and most recent example is the J35J (J35XS without flares) being at higher BR than the J35XS in sim…
I thought there’s supposed to be one for before every patch.
wait really? thats so funny, sim truly gets forgotten
Tbf I was going off your mention of 6 missiles
Where Gaijin doesnt have the budget for it, the communtiy does:
Will replace VWS for proper VWS not placeholders
Day 7 of waiting for MBDA Meteor
new f-18s??? is that AI?
Ah, the F-18SU
NGL it looks like someone googled “fighter jet” and copy pasted it onto a sky canvas.
They even have the gear out still lol.
Infact those kinda look like Warthunder plane models.
Wow that is a very extensive redesign for the Super Hornet
last f-18E will be made in 2027 I think which is pretty soon for the big hornet they should make f14Ds with aim120s in the factories so we can finally have it in game
Must be one hell of a strong landing gear set
Don’t know the schedule but I’d imagine its a case of removing the testing hookups etc. All the stuff you’d need for monitoring and telemetry rather than capability.

