They may or may not treat the M1A2 (Trophy-HV) as the SEPv4
This is just a guess tho
They may or may not treat the M1A2 (Trophy-HV) as the SEPv4
This is just a guess tho

I believe a better APFSDS round would be way more beneficial than a faster reload, but I don’t know anything about Russian ammunition irl
Especially now, as more MBTs with APS on the field means that they can’t even rely on their gun-launched ATGMs
3BM59 is missing but its not that big of a difference, game changer will probably be the Armatas round
3BM59 penetration at point blank: 590mm
Basically, a 10mm gain over 3BM60.
Apparently, that would be the highest pen shell leaving aside Object 292’s, but I don’t know for sure!
Those Sekrit soviet documents do say it has 2000mm of pen
Guess it’s time for them to get the T-95 or Object 477 then
Only 2000mm?
That’s just 800mm more than the AFT09s ATGM! That’s way too weak!
Yeah, but thats at like 3km. Where its 100x zoom and Gen 5 Thermals are really good.
Is it guided though?
I’ve heard the Italians have those now, surely the Russian engineers are way ahead of them!
Most likely
just have to wait for T-14 to potentially get a faster reload
Allegedly, 6 seconds, which isn’t 5, but still as good as T-80s and aced Leopards!
That + great reverse speed + unmanned turret + great armor may make of Armata the best Russian tank.
may make of Armata the best Russian tank.
You know, I’d hope for their “state-of-the-art” MBT to be the best one in the tree
But then the T-95 and Object 477 exist, which would be way more exciting (at least for me, because I love those big cannons)
enlighten me, what is the CM update? what is expected to be changed/added or has been teased?
what is the CM update
Community Manager Disclosure, like
[1920x1080_firebirds_super_hind_mk3_logo_eng_9c3dc717054035969433a5655f30787b_999x562_b03857d82f56b9e932a099241885998b] CM Covert Disclosures No.4: Information & Q&A with War Thunder Game Director, Viacheslav Bulannikov! Hi there everyone, it’s magazine2 reporting in. Today I’d like to go through some information to keep you in the loop — we’re in the last stages of 2024 and this is a busy time for the dev team. This will also be the last update from the CM team in 2024! Free Snail Decal! To…
[1_940px_earth_is_on_fire_] Hey everyone! Today, we’ll be talking about what you can expect regarding some of the new content coming in the upcoming major update. We’ll talk specifically about some QoL UI changes coming and some anticipated player profile showcases. Let’s dive straight into the details! Upcoming Major Update Inventory item recycling Let’s first take a look at one feature that was part of the Roadmap: inventory item recycling! This one has been in development for some time now …
what is expected to be changed/added or has been teased?
Who knows?

ah, ok. I thought it meant countermeasures, like ECM and whatnot. thanks
Well… they do drop them to distract the playerbase :P
Copermeasure
Aint no tanks with APS over here 👀