Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

So, on the pictures that clearly show the front of the vehicle the launchers are mock-ups

Spoiler


But I’ve just now come across this page in another vehicle suggestion that does show the SANTAL launching a Mistral. The page claims that the vehicle that is launching the missile is a 6x6 version of the VAB, but I seem to be too blind to tell whether that actually is a 6x6 or a 4x4 because of the lighting and terrible resolution of the picture.

Spoiler

So what seems to be the case is that the 4x4 version potentially never had proper launchers installed, what I can tell for sure is that Gaijin initially did model the launchers to look exactly like the mock-ups though lol

Spoiler

EWWWWWWWWW!

Apparently, T-80BVM2 and T-90M2 will share a T-90M Arena-like turret… including the 7 second autoloader.

E.W. Apparently, Russia is cursed to 7 second reloads in War Thunder, hahah.

Future T-80s straight up losing what makes T-80 better than T-90 right now ingame.

At least the turret has peak protection and Arena-M, I guess!

Remove german EMBT

2 Likes

it has been buit, drived, tested, so no. We can also say, remove the AGS becouse USA didnt develpoed it further.

3 Likes

it happend on usa bombers too

Uhh the combined MBT portion is dead, not the whole project

3 Likes

Remove the KPz 70 because Germany dropped out before the XM803 got developed

3 Likes

Even if the whole project was dead, there would be no reason to get rid of anyone’s EMBT

Both nations developed the EMBT together as a tech demonstrator for what the MGCS could be

Spoiler

Fr*nce making a joint project too complicated to the point that their collaborators consider leaving?
Hmmm, that reminds me of something…

2 Likes

tbh i am not even sure if the tank part is dead, one thing i can say for sure is that that french general dude misspoke and was referring to FCAS

1 Like

One more prop and jet and I’ll have finish the whole Japanese air tree. (Note that I count sub nations as a separate identity)

image
image

1 Like

Wait what.
Where did the bvm2 come from ?

That one conflict that we aren’t supposed to talk about

I think he’s talking about the bvm 2022 version with more era and 20kmh reverse.

There is no such thing as bvm2

I’m not aware of a BVM2 either, but someone on the internet claimed that there was a leak from UKBTM Design Bureau

Dunno why anyone would just instantly believe that to be real though

No they are talking about the recent patent(?) That appeared for some unified turret meant to go on both the T-80 and T-90 chassis and it looks like a T-90M arena turret with some minor changes. Why they called it the BVM2 i have no Idea

Idk about you but I will gladly take an extra second reload for better mobility and turret armor.

Anything that isnt an awful T-72/90 derivative again pls and thanks.

It will just remain mid at best compared to NATO MBTs, current BVM will likely still be better than this hypothetical future variant.

2 Likes

2018 was not to demonstrate what mgcs could be.

Literally all it was is proving the 2 companies could merge components of each other’s current mbt.

1 Like

Oh guys, I finally researched the F14. It was the first toptier plane that i saw when i started to play, and it was my biggest wish to get. Now, after 3 years, i got it, just gotta wait until sale arraives

6 Likes

I mean, wouldn’t a T-80 with T-90M turret and autoloader be more akin to a T-90 than a T-80?

Perhaps if reverse speed is enhanced it could be interesting, though. But 7 second reload is just too slow when everyone else has a 5-6 second one, even 4.

New Tank Confirmed Next Update?

I don’t think it was implemented @Thatz. Unless I am ultimately blind

5 Likes