Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

1.44 is like what the EAP is to the EFT (1.42)
you can even tell it doesn’t have a radar from the outside

asking for mock-up is crazy

1 Like

True, but since the 1.42 never got built Gaijin may end up giving it the Yak 141 treatment.
Again, it realistically shouldn’t, but Gaijin does as Gaijin pleases.

When people were waiting for the Eurofighter the desperation got a bit out of hand

No they aren’t. One is a strike eagle with an AESA and MAWS, the other is the Eagle II.

In air to air respects alone the F-15EX will get 16 missiles, the F-15SG will get 8. The Eagle II is not quite the same as an upgraded Strike Eagle.

1 Like

yepp… still as bad as always with zero response even saying "yah no that will be fixed or even “we will look at it”.

gaijin bug reporting sucks major [redacted]

to add credibility for the update. i heard maybe stability updates were in hte works

My government is more efficient at handling our national debt than gaijin is at handling bug reports (we’re $40-Trillion in debt over here)

2 Likes

Did someone says Debt?

8 Likes

@THEPolishThunder Today we cope on Polish TT
@exeisdefeatable I feel that today F15EX devblog, i feel it!
@Pipimer Also coming today is Cypriot sub tree
@Deathmisser We cope on indoniesian sub tree. ( dont we have that?)
And today I cope on J35OE Mk2
Stay strong guys and never stop dreming on what you wish! 💪🫡

16 Likes

Where’s my Indonesian sub tree cope : (

1 Like

I’m going to try and complete Japan air tree this weekend might do 3 planes a day

image

image

2 Likes

Better.

Not the line we don’t

2 Likes
Tell me about it, playing without premium makes you go to debt

Screenshot 2026-10-10 112405
Screenshot 2026-10-10 112413
Screenshot 2026-10-10 112427
Screenshot 2026-10-10 112435
Screenshot 2026-10-10 112442
Screenshot 2026-10-10 112540

6 Likes

I never go above 5M anyway gameplay wise idkw but I just don’t really

I feel that today is Saturday)

2 Likes

Ram, gpu’s, ssd’s… all with dreadful prices.

I’d just give up in his position, it’s just not worth it.

1 Like

Saturday has letter d, what else had letter d? DEVBLOG, also last letter of Saturday is Y which is the 25th letter of alphabet, and what is 25 divide by 5? Its is 5!! Now if we subtract 25 by one we get 24 and what is the 24th letter of alphabet? ITS IS X!! so we have devblog, 15 X, and what other thing has 15 and X in their name? F-15EX!!!

So, F-15EX devblog today, i know it

3 Likes

i also despise that squadrons are not in sale

7 Likes

I see we are forming the copealition. Count me in to cope for the S.R./A.1

You probably want it a lot.

Spoiler

image

2 Likes

How about Leopard 1A2

We established that yesterday

I wasn’t aware of that one being in the game and an upgrade with a stabilizer in German service