Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

Tirpitz

Came to me in a dream 5 years ago

2 Likes

Nice

1 Like

Hopefully not

I wouldn’t put it past them tho

Imagine having single shot mid range AA in 1944, couldn’t be me.

This post was made by pompom gang.

We need somebody to poke Smin for the CM disclosure

1 Like

Good day Mr. @Smin1080p_WT ,

could you perhaps end our eternal suffering by denying the CM disclosure for this week?

1 Like

On a Friday though?

True lol

Honestly, I’m sorry but I would be crazy enough to buy a Premium Tirpitz. Or a KGV class ship. 2 classes I love a lot

1 Like

7 Likes

more MIGS! 25, 31 and variants

God no Russia doesn’t need more jets they got enough

Hell naw, not another MiG-25

The 31 would be fine tho

next he is gonna ask for the 1.44

1 Like

then we should ask for the EAP :P

4 Likes

I’m ready for that. Currently building the 1/700 scale kit from Very Fire

Mig-25BM, soviet needs dedicated ARM plane for lower tiers, same for other nations.
or give the SU-17/22,s their real ARM loadout. 4-6 KH-27,s or KH-25MP, and last the Kh-28/28M that the 17M2 can also use

Its not. If that wasn’t clear already.

3 Likes

As long as that MiG-25BM also sits at 11.0 in ARB, fine

Otherwise, add something else with similar or better SEAD capabilities.

agreed