Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

Na Singapore F-35

Spoiler

Dont kill me Maho tehee

Not special considering some of the stuff we have in game, but still funny to see cancelled 5th gens with no completed prototype have more available information just by not being classified the way service 5th gens are.

5 Likes

nahh China has a canopy of an F-35 so who knows they might collect all the parts and make one

4 Likes

Damn, they can make their own home-built F-35 and the J-35 name is already taken…

1 Like

JH-35 lol

2 Likes

Hello @Smin1080p_WT , is it possible that we can get Nuclear Escalation with Simulator Battles difficulty in the future?

Perhaps through the Naval EC route (via the “Events and Tournaments” tab)

Or have some of the features of EC (perhaps without the escalation mechanic and with less intense ground action) bleed into regular ASB?
(As I understand, the EC scenarios (of which NE would be a highly advanced variant) are configured on a per-map basis, so I don’t expect we will see these new features on old maps with how (comparatively!) few players play ASB, but maybe if Gaijin just drops on us the NE map as an option… 👉👈 we would totally Nuclear Escalate with it)

Should call this thread Smin ping simulator

9 Likes

Smin ping pong

4 Likes

This would be only the third? time ever that I ping Smin, so um that sounds more like a y’all issue 👀

Edit: I mean I already know the answer (“no plans at the current time, but subject to change”), but hey
Something something all shots you don’t take
Just putting the idea out
As a noise item
In this collective consciousness thread

And perhaps I am being too optimistic with the “…but subject to change” (((

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

two team mates kills and one was via a crash for fluff shakes, I swear the game is against me today

Once I finished this damn F-15J (M) I’m going to take a break from war thunder

I hope we get F-15JSI

I honestly don’t care at this point on what we get, I just want this streek of back luck to fluffing end

Boeing should stop taking all the 6th gen contracts and work on the production of the existing jets they’re already behind on…

3 Likes

Nah, exports aren’t important enough

1 Like

No news currently im afraid.

We have some considerations on a test for Escalation in Simulator mode, but please stay tuned to the news for more details when the time comes.

Nothing is currently final at this stage or possible to say for certain.

11 Likes

they actually buffed it
It has filters now as well

Any considerations for night battles in NE?

The LARP would be LEGENDARY

3 Likes

Not at this current moment, or at least to speak of soon. We already have lots of things under consideration for the mode as it is.

1 Like