I feel it, today is the day
F-15EX devblog today, I know it, you know it, everyone knows it :D
I really want it to be this week, but Gaijin always does announcements towards the mid or end of the month. I expect the CM Disclosure on Thursday the 15th of Friday the 16th.
Im not feeling it
Could we expect to see missions or battles more focused on using bomber for there intended purpose or new gsme mode or plans where bombers aren’t useless?
For Serbia, it was part of the deal. Indian new deal for the 110 or so more rafales also include home made air to air missiles
Edit : after a check, Serbian rafales finally won’t carry Russian missiles due to sanctions. France isn’t going to deliver meteor to Serbia either for some reason.
Indian rafales should trial the ASTRA mk1 and mk2 circa 2028 along with the 114 rafale deal however

I HATE TOP TIER, I HATE TOP TIER I HATE TOP FLUFFING TIER !!!
Spoiler
You lot getting the picture ?
I’d like the AIM-54s to get their SARH guidance modeled
Day 1325 of waiting for Polish tech tree
I’m just going to lose it in a minute it
I’m not doing it anymore I CAN SEE RED
tried playing some 12.7 today to grind the 2HEL faster, 2 games 10 deaths 6 were CAS, i am sick of cas at top tier, i go back to the Sabra that is fun at least (were YAK-130 kill me)
I’ve tried not sticking with my team I get clapped by Su-30s I also tried sticking with my team I run out of flares and get clapped by Su-30s. Like man WHAT CAN I EVEN DO HERE ?
Isn’t that just what datalink does?
I’d like two-way datalink-capable missiles to get their actual guidance modelled.
(Watch only the next gen missiles get this 🥹🥲)
You’re fundamentally NOT understanding Missile kinetics and how to defend when shot at! What a dangerous RWR warning is and one you can just ignore and keep flying. Maneuvering you jet to make gradual turn and not Bleed massive amounts of energy…flying into a large cluster of enemy aircraft that have altitude on you by Thousands of meters and then getting upset as to why you got smoked 🫤
That’s just what happens when a plane entirely has to rely on their enemies to pay no attention whatsoever.
The F-102 objectively is a bad plane in a setting like WT.
The thing that could somewhat fix it is having the lead indicator for air to air rockets modelled.
Notching is easy but not very fun, lots of circling.
There are multiple CCs that have tutorials on it for top tier. Notching is way overturned so you shouldn’t really die much in BVR engagements.
Spawn, turn left, gentle climb, turn in and engage at 20km
At least I enjoyed my latest match, you can check on replay on what I did