Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

all my homies love the CS/SA5 (not cause of the missiles tho)

1 Like

The first step is to add Charles F Adam equivalents to everyone where possible. Like the county-class destroyer

2 Likes

Could we count the RBS 23 BAMSE for Sweden as something closer to the Pantsir?

Does it have a gun?

that’s it guys I think the dream come true this year will be a submarine ✋😐🤚

No but it is a multi-vehicle SPAA with missiles that have a 20km range, granted the speed is like Mach 3-3.5

None of the skyrangers are pantsir equivalents. What…

I mean, that’s probably neat against helis and a limited amount of incoming A2G weapons, but what I mean when I’m saying Pantsir/CS/SA5-like is something with a gun that’s capable of reliably shooting down incoming bombs and missiles.

tbf pantsir isnt that good at gun intercept

also replace the current CS/SA-5 with the PLA PLB625 with the 25mm and 4 manpads

The radar to my knowledge is the Sky Sabre’s radar on the same vehicle

It can at least datalink two missiles like the Pantsir

That’s cool, but you are extremely limited when it comes to defending against missile spam.

I’m not against adding it, but I’d prefer seeing vehicles that don’t need to rely on missiles to counter incoming missiles.

Fair point, the later one does have a ton of interceptor missiles though

Fair

People that use the CS/SA5 for its intended purpose are true heroes

If they can’t be bothered to add a bunch of seperate CIWS capable vehicles, they could at the very least add a Skyguard or that mobile Phalanx and give every Blufor nation access to that, similar to how the UCAVs work

Redfor can get a CS/SA5-like as their “free” vehicle

lowkey hate how they did its missiles tho, absolute bangers of dogshit.

modeled so well they entire model might be wrong

1 Like

is there any ww2 German bomber fanatic over here that knows a lot of stuff about the Ju-290s?

The OP of this suggestion, probably

1 Like

Hhhhmmm, I think the end 4.5’s next Gen IR and ECM/EW for Oct/Nov update. Next Gen Fox 3 will be for Christmas with the 5th Gens!