Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

the Su-30 most likely will be a premium since its almost the same as other MK2/MKKs (barring the future astra missiles)

the Su-27SKM is more likely for standard tree since only Indonesia operate that specific variant

2 Likes

Day 19 of waiting for Cypriot sub tree

1 Like

CM disclosure this week?

Not likely, next week seems like it could be

1 Like

I don’t remember one thing though, before the last major, did the CM disclosure release before or after the first WIPblog?

Because if it was after then we might expect a WIPblog, perhaps Thursday or Friday.

Were suggestion passt to devs october?

1 Like

I believe Smin said it’s possible but always subject to change.

after 4 WiPDev blogs

1 Like

Nice.

Gotta love this time of the year where more news don’t take more than a month.

I can cope then.

1 Like

I believe they will talk about rework of the IR missiles, maybe a hint for the next DCT vechicle so I also cope for it

1 Like

This is more interesting than ever given how they buffed ARH missiles lol.

Already in twitter or somewhere there said they are reworking on them as also BVVD said they will make IR missiles aim for the Heat source and not center mass, all that indicates to that direction

1 Like

@Smin1080p_WT Hi, the CM closure is releasing around the week?

Surely the next update will include a new South African vehicle and some Swiss tanks, right guys?

It’s been over a year since the last South African and Swiss vehicles, they have introduced 3 subtrees since then (Malaysia, Indonesia and Greece) lol

Spoiler

I’m definitely not coping

2 Likes

nah no time for that

since next update will be all about the F-15EX

right @exeisdefeatable ?

2 Likes

You mean the F-15E1 ;)

Since both are placed in heavily populated tech trees, where it’s barely enough space for main nations additions, I doubt they will regularly come outside of premiums/events.

Maybe

Should be Poland obviously ;)

2 Likes

I mean, the higher Ranks definitely have room for some South African and Swiss vehicles

If any Swiss tanks drop into German tree, I hope Germany bans this game. And fine them (the number of suggestions in the German ground section) million euros.