Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

I’m not sure if the case for the Su-35 would be solid enough, even with that in mind

I was implying more towards the m-346 since they already signed the contracts for it so seems that definitely will happen

Im theory Japan could probably even get their own F-15JSI upgrades early since that also has been ordered iirc and if im not mistaken i think even have entered the works but there have been severe delays

3 Likes

I though that Malaysia too was thinking of the Su-57 ?

1 Like

I can already see the KF51 only going to Italy/Hungary, because and Germany didn’t order any lol

2 Likes

both, but malaysia’s is a bit more advanced than us on that front, they thad been eyeing it for a while

2 Likes

Su30 premium with astra missile ? I take it

Nah, no Astras, that would be too much work

They are lacking some aircraft but Japan has them covered, though they are missing this beauty

2 Likes

Oh god

They just have to modify the R-77 model

not quite i would say

image

gaijin would also have to make a new texture

they can also turn it into R-77M

I know, I’m just saying in general

Given the free space after the Ki-93 I wouldn’t think gaijin doesn’t have a model of the Indonesia one somewhere. Properly just sitting in there internal files somewhere ready

iam confused

did you perhaps reply to the wrong message?

because it dosent really makes sense as a reply to my message

I was on about the Su-30

the Su-30s that indonesia has would just be a reskin of the 30MK2 for the most part

Yeah which no doubt gaijin likely got a model of in their internal server just kept ready for when they add the sub line

they keep the skin ready for whenever it is time for japan to get a premium Su-30

1 Like

I feel like Indonesia will be a pro Russian dominant line perhaps likely seeing US jets as premiums ?