So tell me why spotting enemies is more harder in top tier than in low, it seems like the namet tags only show up when someone is a mile BEHIND YOU and then your just dead.
if AIM-424 fits in F-35 it will probably fit B-21 bay
I believe they physically fit with a bit room to spare (AGM-158s are a bit larger than the AIM-424), but they would obviously need adapters
Bigger problem though, the B-21 doesn’t have a radar
Every other US strategic bomber has one.
And AIM-424 is ejector launched so it might not even need a special adapter
Would they be able to guide air to air missiles though?
Hard to tell when there are no pics of the B-21s weapons bay. I’d imagine that at best they wouldn’t be wired for air to air missiles and at worst the missile would fit physically, but not when properly mounted on a pylon.
Maybe we’ll know one day lol
well, the B-52 is getting a modified APG-79 (super hornet AESA), so i dont see why not. it would mostly be using 3rd party datalink to guide the missiles in anyways.

with UAI and more advanced weapon integration systems, its doable.
AIM-424 is made to use either 14" or 30" ejector launch lugs, both of which are used on strategic bombers, physically i dont see a reason for it to not fit.
I meant pics of the internal bay, not just pics of the belly
I’d have to look further into it, but just from a quick glance the AGM-158s that are mounted on F/A-18s seem to sit further back than the AIM-424, which would suggest that it couldn’t fit in the bay when mounted properly.
I honestly don’t care enough about this to look much deeper into the idea, what we can say for sure is that AIM-424s should fit physically in the bay, which I was wrong about.
Either way, even if AIM-424s fit properly on the pylons (or whatever mechanism they put inside the bay) without too much work, I doubt they will be using B-21s to carry and fire AIM-424s lol
I mean, there will be surprisingly similar number of B-21 to F-22, even smaller difference when you consider combat airframes.
And if it has an 8 round launcher which is pretty standard, that’s 4 F-35’s worth of AIM-424 on a much stealthier, hugely longer ranged platform with more space for advanced electronics
lol, lmao even
Hey man I look at the sensor view and I know that’s not how an AESA works.
F-15EX devblog today, i know it
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/BLKMzqnMjv3n
Update it with what you said, thanks
Day 18 of waiting for Cypriot sub tree
Indonesia please
Hopefully we get united korea soon.
Almost all the stuff from sub trees like Greece and Indonesia that actually interests me is already added.
I think you really want more Indonesian vehicles, not sure though
Day 1321 of waiting for Polish tech tree
You think so?
some levels of copium as the F-15EX
I just want their line after the Ki-93 starting with the La-11 up to the IF-51.