Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

If we go beyond weapons there is the F-1 with a modified MiG-29 engine. Though i am sure it wont count for some reason or another according to our goalpost shifter here.

Spoiler

image

it doesn’t count because I NEVER said anything about a engine which is likely much easier than you make it sound

I got that F-1 pic from the Super F-1 suggestion :)

If I’m batman at moving goalpost then your the flash.

i did it and still will do it.

you cant do nothing about it

Ok go ahead that was a warning not a threat mods do that part.

South African upgrade programs were a gem and i hope to see the Super F-1 in game at some point.

unfortunately we will never see something as funny as this but the Idea was there:

Spoiler

Its really not but i am sure you will explain how it is because your never wrong according to yourself.

1 Like

Your just nitpicking at this point pal

SHOW ME ANY NATO PLANE WITH RUSSIAN ARH MiSSILES PLEASE! I’m making the goal post 10x bigger

They must have done some level of testing and modifications to be able to claim that they could integrate R-27s or even R-77s on a Mirage

Sadly we probably will never see any of that

I read this completely wrong but since i already copied the image have a Ukranian mig29 with an AGM-88

(but also yeah the inverse just doesnt exist)

WOW i read it even more wrong. ARH not fukin ARM. this is the second time ive made that mistake…

Still. very unlikely to find a pic like that. but also send me to the torment corner for my mistakes ;-;

1 Like

that’s a ARMs kinda a ARH but not really but still yes that’s basically a equal to adding IR to a Russian jet since how ARMS work but I mean sort of…

1 Like

that reminds me of this
image

Yeah… this is the second time ive read ARH and thought ARM. idk why but my brain do be working stupid ;-;

it is technically radar homing i think… so I mean I guess it counts:)

1 Like

Not so much active tho. they are passive radar homing since they only listen for an active source.

that brings me to another thing with ARMs in war thunder shouldn’t they be able to choose radar waves and avoid locking allies?

755802024_879574264845362_1260830644416046827_n

its getting closer

so its impossible ahh… I was really hoping to R27 or r77in the USA tree but I guess not… su27UB…

not armed.