Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

After take-off it’s gonna need like what, 10 minutes to reach a good altitude and once it has finished its mission, its gonna need another 10 to 20 minutes to land again

True, but that is technically still more work than simply copy and pasting the Blk 2 onto aircraft as is.

interesting so we can keep those airfields but should they spawn closer? due to lack of speed I did actually use b-52 at 13.3 NE BR It was able to take off but I couldnt land it may be that’s just my skill issue but we should at least have some bigger airfeildss like airport size (and desert NE) because a fully loauded c5 with 700k pounds in it I still dont think it will be able to make that lift

I did that with b52 it’s much shorter flight than it seems (I was sea lvl) I was trying to destory the carrier

So, a one-way trip without climbing

You think cargo would survive a drop from an altitude where parachutes don’t have enough time to open?

sea level doesnt mean 10 meters above the water it means 100 which also means the drops can safely fall

100m over uneven terrain like we have on the current map?

its possible have you played NE its the only way to get kills staying under 100m anything above an s300 targets you

I’m talking about a C-5 delivering cargo

there is that trick called “doing DEAD” to stop the S-300 from firing at you

1 Like

I hope it never gets added because it just looks so cursed an I hate that its so over hyped 😂

yes c-5 wont turn in time which is why they are called strategic cargo planes they aren’t mindless planes that are easy to fly and we also have a sea in NE for easier multipathing which is now I always use the sea for my advantage its really not that hard

deleting enemy anti air defense? there must be hundreds in NE good luck with that

escorts and a safe less anti air filled path is how c-5 should stay alive in game and remember you aren’t fixing enemy AA you going to airfeilds which can be done at 100m alt the whole time

this is about taking out the S-300s

which is easy

1 Like

You are expeting Gaijin to balance the entire mode around huge cargo planes like the C-5

yup as they will

The alternative is keep giving Russia T-72s, T-80s and T-90s with marginal changes over the ones that have been ingame for years :')

I would rather have them get something truly unique and a jump in performance… it’s not overhyped for no reason!

Of course, buddy

Spoiler

surely(1)

after you take out the S-300s you can just climb to like 7km alt and none of the short range AA can do anything to you