Well… they do drop them to distract the playerbase :P
Copermeasure
Aint no tanks with APS over here 👀
wym?
There’s the Black Night, the M1A2 (Trophy-HV), the Merkava Mk.4M and the VT4A1
Sooner or later Germany is going to get a Leopard 2 with Trophy, Fr*nce may get the Leclerc Evolution with Trophy and Japan could potentially get a Type 10 with Mitsubishis Hardkill APS
Newer variants of the Abrams, EMBT and Challenger 3 would also include Trophy APS and when it comes to non-MBT, there are even more potential additions that would come with Trophy or similar systems
The USSR tree obviously has their own APS equipped vehicles, but this is more about the nations that their tanks encounter
Probably not.
It literally means nothing. O-I is passed. Su47 is passed. EAP is passed. All denied. Passed means absolutely nothing. Means less then nothing actually
Pretty sure all info that needs to be available is covered and the whole system was successfully tested, so I really can’t see why it wouldn’t be added
its game for addition.
If Black Night is then type 10 w/ APS absolutely is
inb4 a certain someone copes and says “nuh uh”
The looks part isn’t. It very well could 🤷♀️ I just doubt due well we don’t fully know it’s placement or how it’ll look. It’s coverage and a few other things. It could come but compared to basically every other APS tank it’s way more unlikely
You mean the tank where we know way more about its APS the fitment and all that. And the type 10 with APS is a drawing… It can come you just can’t compare it to tanks like black knight
theres more photos of black night i guess as theres a mockup thats all over the web.
I dont think theres any proof that Black Nights APS actually even works so it really is not a stretch to allow a type 10 with a hardkill system.
Well, the Iron Fist system works, but I couldn’t tell whether it was wired up on the tech demonstrator or just put on it as a mock-up
The addition of the Type 10s Mitsubishi Hardkill APS wouldn’t be much different
F-15EX devbait today, I know it
Dev letter tomorrow
Stream 10 days later
I guess we can wrap up the whole update around 10th of November
EAP was not passed. It was one of the Yeeted at the developers, which are joke suggestions.
Quick squadron vehicle suggestion please, what should I invest in
Mig-29M (9-15)
daring today with this level of unstable servers arent we
C13 TUA for boxes setup
PS I think you should know better, depends on what you want and what you’re planning to play.