Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

but this is indeed a mica. although we dont know if its ir or normal.

250+ replies… did leaks drop? nvm.

image

5 Likes

F-15EX Devblog today, I know it

7 Likes

There is a difference between evolving MBTs in game and making them horrendously overpowered and throwing any and all balance out of the window.

1 Like

Lies Indonesian sub most have priority : P

1 Like

Its in progress currently, but its not possible to say for certain yet if its next week or maybe early the following.

Its inbound soon tm however ))

28 Likes

HMS Royal Oak Blog next week is gonna be nuts tho

Upcoming next update alongside unique Greek ground stuff included I cope

1 Like

Day 16 of waiting for Cypriot sub tree

1 Like

should replace the current PW220 F-16V blk72 in game with this GE-129 blk70
https://migflug.com/afterburner/taiwan-f-16-block-70-first-jets-land-chihhang-2026/

3 Likes

hello @Smin1080p_WT can you take a look on these reports? thanks much love
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/YKDUjV0Jm6oS
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/AaPYjFDj0lqx
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/2kdBibbXN59G
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/Erd7iOhtegMr
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/t1UL9yHWM7E3

1 Like

Will Poland be mentioned?

2 Likes

on gripen c and d?

lets throw a party when it comes ;)

1 Like

I really wonder if we can get something like the Genie someday

image
did it always looked like that?

Still doesn’t look like that unless I didn’t get the update

damm i got Forums+ without paying

1 Like

Do you use Chrome? Might be a extension

Will it contain some Indonesian spices :P

1 Like