Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

I’ve never really paid any attention to this, but are the camo nets and other “animated” tank thingies supposed to move around as if they had a seizure?

The way some of the camo nets are moving around legitimately is making me feel uncomfortable

I’d personally imagine the T-14 coming with other similar vehicles (unmanned turret MBTs) rather than as a standalone addition

4 Likes

AFAIK they haven’t denied it for this year, all I can find in reference to it (on the forum) is an archived/hidden post from Heavy Cavalry.
image

1 Like

The 2023 variant of T-80BVM, with a similar ERA package to the T/90M Arena, is the most likely next addition for Russia.

While good for the lineup, I’d still hope for something more exciting. After all, T/80BVM has been ingame since 2021, I would hope for something more refreshing.

1 Like

KF-51 follows and Abrams X

That would be the AbramsX/M1E3 for the US, Leo 2 A-RC for Germany, T14 for the USSR/Russia and the Type 100 for China

Dunno who the KF51-U would go to

Are there any other MBTs with unmanned turrets that would be on that level?

I guess there is the Al-Hussein Falcon, but that’s definitely not a top tier addition lol

Mig-23 can use the Magic 2

3 Likes

Nahhh, need better CAS

Begleitpanzer? Is that you???

man if i only had a source saying that the Mig-29SMT is MIL-STD-1553 compliant so it can easily use nato weapons

image

6 Likes

Begleitpanzer 152

I like the "for this major update "part

image

Sky oddesey Pt.2 RR&D is still pinned btw

2 Likes

I was wondering if you could kindly provide some insight into whether submarines and modern naval vessels will be released next year. We know from the mobile version that missile and anti-missile mechanics are highly complex to implement, and we fully understand the time and effort that go into such development — though it has certainly been quite a long wait for the player base. Alternatively, could you also clarify whether development resources are still being allocated to submarines and modern naval vessels at this stage?

1 Like

+30 implemented suggestions are still open for comments in the suggestions section, some 6 months late. If you guys have free time you can apply and be a mod this instant I suppose

I’d apply to be a tech mod if it were open, theres too many reports to go through for the current team methinks

2 Likes

Master_Taez gearing up to ‘Not a bug’ all the useless/spam reports and nothing else:

image

4 Likes

n84Xw2pIAAAAAIhlZGSSdbiHjpI3zgA0mAX2dg2mAAAAA

6 Likes

The BVM is fine, the T-90M is mid at best and the Arena is barely worth grinding.

I haven’t even started researching the Arena because of how little value it has.

F-15EX dEvBoLg today, it know I

5 Likes