Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion


not at all I haven’t activated any discount cards

I think the Type 96 Illa is a removed premnium, so it is a limited time. Check your in game messages

HMS Royal Oak Blog today

it’s just a GE vehicle sale that changes every 7 days now, and the 69-IIa just happened to be in this weeks batch

So it’s rotated weekly? I thought, like before, limited-time discounts or limited-time returns would be announced officially.

i was in a 2+ hour sim game and i could communicate with my team…

R.I.P

Zusammenfassung

This could a be sentence

Maybe someday, but I highly doubt that those are being added in the upcoming update

They can, but it depends on the bomber and where they hit said bomber

That’s not limited to AIM-4s either

ECM is FORCED to come because of what BVVD said logistics aircraft there needs to be ECM first…

inb4 L/DIRCM for everybody

1 Like

C-5 the size to Texas without ECM would be really fun… (still would be fun actually)

helis and cargo benefit from this a lot next update should just be cargos and countermeasures and should be called “cargo age” lol and we have V-22 hopefully

yes please, my HOJ capable missile will be very happy

1 Like

what in game currently has this like pl12A or aim120D or something?

Every (modern) ARH. I think some SARH as well

(If you meant if they have a basically “HOJ = Yes” value in files, no. Not yet)

then we must hope the Damage models BVVD talked about nerfs that but I will say we should have a damaged cargo even if we survive a missile hit

That has nothing to do with the missiles with HOJ though, unless you choose to severely uptier yourself

would it be a Tech Tree line or something like how in nuke thunder you spawn b-52 , 11.7 MAX for these or strongest ECM if they are forced to go to 14.7

Other than some prox fuse wierdness, ive not had any issues shooting down any aircraft with the new damage model with missiles.

With the IR guidance changes, the kill rate is gunna increase a lot.