Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

They will, and they will not be that high, probably around 14br if we take current br ceiling.

1 Like

Oh, I will tell you:

"M1A2 SEPv3 is 4 tons heavier than M1A2 SEPv2, which is 1 ton heavier than M1A2 SEP, which is 1 ton heavier than M1A2. Therefore, M1A2 SEPv3 is 6 tons heavier than M1A2. However, we don’t believe any of these extra tons (in spite of the multiple weight saving measures between each model) are in the form of armor.

Therefore, we will implement M1A2 SEPv3 with the same 1990s export Swedish trials variant armor values as we implemented M1A2, M1A2 SEP and M1A2 SEPv2 ingame. Maybe give it non-removable TUSK so that it’s even heavier and slower as well, just like V2, lol."

(Friendly reminder that Gaijin DID say that “they did not believe any production Abrams to have got improved hull armor” because “the suspension couldn’t handle it”, which includes SEPv3.)

2 Likes

Cleary the US was putting Lead on the abrams to make it seem more expensive 👍

3 Likes

pipebomb on the way

And Su-57/F-(22/35?)

2 Likes

Oh? Take a look at this:

They’ve been going faster with tanks than aircraft so think we’re further off from those.

USA should get the Leopard 2A4CAN cause they’re our hat. ;)

Spoiler

It’s clearly German originated sold to Canada so there’s no reason for it to be anywhere other than Germany.

1 Like

Unfortunately this is exactly what theyll say.

5 Likes

Same for Leclercs as they all use in WT data from this swedish trial :(

They all have proto armor right now

5 Likes

In that case can we have Denmark ? lol

you would think that about the Hunter F58 as well lol

I mean. They are buying the 2A7 or 2A8. Also the Hungarian sub tree.

I wouldn’t suggest that

you’ll just find out that they didn’t start and neither planned to

December ‘25.

With the mica em coming next patch…there is really nothing that can brake the game more then that. 50G thrust vectoring with bugs worked out…inside 10km with a good launch you are dead! France really is going to be top dog next patch. The meta will change and we will have to use new tactics.

Cool, it’s not like you meet dozens of Mirage each battle, so it will be balanced :p

Also MICA IR already modelised, i’m drooling

the Mica EM wont come with full abilities look at some of the other very strong missiles, I also doubt gaijin would let the french be top dogs so here comes ASRAAM, IRST and R73M

French mains are used to using nerfed missiles. They wont mind a nerfed MICA

2 Likes

Depend, if they make it the worst ARH missile, nerfed to the ground, still spining and all… Not gonna let that pass