Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

I wouldn’t suggest that

you’ll just find out that they didn’t start and neither planned to

December ‘25.

With the mica em coming next patch…there is really nothing that can brake the game more then that. 50G thrust vectoring with bugs worked out…inside 10km with a good launch you are dead! France really is going to be top dog next patch. The meta will change and we will have to use new tactics.

Cool, it’s not like you meet dozens of Mirage each battle, so it will be balanced :p

Also MICA IR already modelised, i’m drooling

the Mica EM wont come with full abilities look at some of the other very strong missiles, I also doubt gaijin would let the french be top dogs so here comes ASRAAM, IRST and R73M

French mains are used to using nerfed missiles. They wont mind a nerfed MICA

2 Likes

Depend, if they make it the worst ARH missile, nerfed to the ground, still spining and all… Not gonna let that pass

MICA performed pretty well in the event if I remember it correctly. Maybe in the next update it will be even better.

na we already know the worst ARH missile is the R darter (not a surprise the UK has the worst BVR missile not much changed)

Yup, we will see

There is only one Austrian vehicle. The Saab 105Ö was developed for Austria by Sweden.

The Sk 105 is Austrian in the French tree too

The SK-105 is a single vehicle that is present in multiple trees.

Still Austrian

Yes, and I never said that it isn’t.

Eh vehicles take months or even more than a year to get into the game. With tanks like the 2A7V, T-80BVM and T-90M now in game from 2017-2019 it’s not too far fetched to assume that the SEPv3 is in some stage of development.

Of course it depends on what you consider “in development”, I consider researching a vehicle to add it into the game also part of development.

There has be vehicles that were add that were only reviled only a few months before

3 Likes

Isn’t that literally the derby, meaning Israel will also be suffering along with Britain.

stat wise the R darter was the worst ARH missile in the test or so I am told at least

Fair point, but there are also vehicles of which textures were found 2 years ago, like the Strv 122B+:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/twe9ez/new_vehicles_added_and_readded_with_the_ultra/

Im tired so I’m probably referencing it completely wrong though, reading the reddit post wrong or something.

1 Like