Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

I believe theis said the Gripen A would

but im unsure

Smin is everywhere just ask him. Though im pretty sure the only difference between the gripens going into the next update will be the A is the only gripen without AIM 120/AMRAAM missiles. Though this update makes me wonder if we will see stuff like f18 come in or if more powercreep will be introduced as usual. Balancing Air hasnt been a priority in forever tbh.

I just want more harriers gib me my AV8S

2 Likes

Harrier with spamraam would he interesting

H4

4 Likes

But not believe dutch F-16AM MLU M1 tap for france tree and doesn’t make any sense

I’m not surprised F-16C Block 50 (USAF), Gripen C (HuAF & SAAF), JA37D Viggen, AV-8B+ (Marina Militare Italiana), F-16A Block 15 ADF (Aeronautica Militare), Mirage 2000-5F, Gripen A, Shenyang J-8F (PLAAF) and F-16A Block 20 MLU (ROCAF) received active radar homing medium-range Air-to-Air Missile

UK tech tree could get new domestic british fighter aircraft with active radar homing BVRAAM

Another 4th gen infrared Air-to-Air Missile for EU & China aircraft in rank VIII

USA tech tree not new attack aircraft top tier at rank 8 Harrier GR.7 or Su-25SM3 equivalent

And early fighter aircraft with active radar homing BVRAAM for germany tech tree

I’m not sure that Israel got lightweight Multirole Fighter late 2000’s or heavyweight Multirole Fighter early 2000’s

I assume another Multirole Fighter for sweden maybe Gripen C with 2nd thermal targeting pod and PS-05/A Mk.3 radar

If gaijin can give me another Draken (J35F) id be happy cause at least wed finally have another TT draken and better CAS than the AJ37. Also with the AV8S Japan may have some actual CAS that doesnt involve me using 500lbs with a T2.

Thanos collecting infinity stones (harriers)

2 Likes

AV-8S is an AV-8C/Gr3 equivalent that would likely be around 9.3/9.7. Im guessing unguided bombs and rockets and Im doubting any guided A2G, but could be wrong

1 Like

AV-8S is identical to AV-8A. The only differences will be the ability to use up to four AIM-9P-4 /L and RWR.

1 Like

Sounds better than a T2 then

1 Like

I’d get that as a rank 8 premium.

Nah the FA2 must be tech tree

downloadfile
This would be a better option

1 Like
  1. One of the first nations to get an 11.3 premium in air superiority caused a lot of new players to flood US teams.

2. US tree not getting anything interesting for ground in air superiority meant that almost no multi nation players were playing the US at top tier.

3. Continuous stomping from the 2A7V and Strv 122s hasn’t allowed the winrate to recover.

Yeah, FA2 wont be a premium. It’ll be on the TT. Sea Harrier FRS51 could be a premium

Or this

1 Like

I refuse to dislike the AJ37

but yes another draken would be nice, especially a strike Draken

is the 122 really that bad?

my 122A is stock so I know it’s not the best comparison, and I’m an Air focused player so there might be some tactics issues here but im really not doing so well with it

personally feel like the 121 is much better

It’s a okay fighter but next to the Mirage IIIE at 10.3 its hard to understand why they are the same BR. I dont think it should be a lower BR, please for the love of god gaijin just accept the additional 2 pylon hardpoints, it had 6 not 4.

They can always add two. One with a slightly different fuel cap. I have no problems with C&P premiums. Also stops people from complaining that something should’ve been TT

1 Like