Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

when i was talking about missiles and stuff before the update the same people kept triggering themselves because someone actually had a different opinion and these messages will ofc be flagged again just so more people wont speak about whats happening, its silencing/censoring people

Don’t cry if yours get’s flagged then

They do, and admittrdly I don’t care when it happens

My messgaes get flagged only days or weeks after posting, so all people who I wanted to read the comment already did.
Nobody is going back in time to see some silly discussion play out over and over again, nothing lost.

1 Like

I would love to see a revamping of naval where the progression is not small ship to large ship, but instead the evolution of battleships from 1890s through the modern era. At or around the missle age there would be an overlap where Cruisers and Destroyers become the focus since in the modern era battleships really stopped being the focus. If you want to keep heavy cruisers or battle cruisers then redo the maps where long range engagement and speed have some meaning. The only reason for destroyers in the early era would be to group them with the brown water coastal group to cap areas.

3 Likes

https://forum.warthunder.com/t/off-topic-discussion/
Discuss off topic stuff here

5 Likes

bro’s watching you like:

12 Likes

The 2A4M isnt in the files, it was said by a thrustfully leaker source that it will be the New high tier premium for Germany

but yet today there was no devblog on anything

They never said premium

1 Like

In the origin, yes, but later…

3 Likes

Among us event.

Thai Oplot in Japanese TT would be interesting

7 Likes

ADAMS ong

1 Like

no origin was to go to both nations

Their was mention of premium

1 Like

British black i want

ACH-47A got passed, my day has been made (I know it means nothing to have something passed to the devs, just let me cope about it ;-;)

Hell ya HSVD/ADAMS got passed, giving me hope Israel could have a actually competitive SPAA.

They are Visually in the game…just a matter of time until they are working

2 Likes