Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Yea.

What I call C&P is a one to one carbon copy of the original model.
Like the premium Spitfire Mk.I in the British tree that what I call C&P.

I seen people call a more advance spitfire C&P than a couple of variants before it.
That not C&P that is called you being salty that it’s another aircraft you don’t like.

Of course I’m not talking about you Shay here.

There needs to be rules what is C&P and what not.

I’m wondering abt them again:

They’re both already in the game files, and ArtVostok already released showcases for both. So why aren’t they used ingame ?
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/3qxX2g https://www.artstation.com/artwork/xD0NkR

4 Likes

R-77 too

April fool with modern ships perhaps

These are the unarmed kind used as targets in EC convoys, and they’ve been around for awhile now. Just wondering why they’re not used ingame yet.

So Gripen C is unique and a centurion with a laser range finder

Just want to specify that im not hating on the SA tree for not being unique

Like i want this in the game and its just the same thing with different engines

2 Likes

Would be a nice 11.3 heil for us in the tech tree

And it very similar to how our Apache is

Lol i havent been able to play israel recently.

I dont feel like im missing out on too much tho.

And i hope they don’t add more of them. Israel is bloated with MBTs between 8.0 and 9.3 (18 currently).

Only missing out on suffering

1 Like

The second one looks so goofy.

I forgot about the Gripen, and yes, a Centurion with a laser range finder is unique. A Centurion with a laser range finder, Israeli APFSDS, and more powerful engine, which is what the Olifant Mk 1A essentially is, is even more unique.

VT-4B when???
006Rm4MAgy1ho5mww6lldj30i60fw750
Chinese have finally discovered the super secret technology known as side ERA

9 Likes

Guys, the Leclerc’s top speed has been increased from 71km/h to 72km/h. We can all go home, now.

1 Like

Did it happen without anyone going to prison for life by leaking classified documents? If yes, then this community is improving.

2 Likes

The hull traverse slightly improved as well but i guess nobody has noticed yet lul

talking about rare things.

Its such a shame that guadalcanal and other pacific air maps are rare to encounter.

I also want the titles that you can earn by winning on these maps, but i never get those maps - even when i liked them in my map rotation.

The match.

4 Likes

Tbh all my favorite maps are uncommon.

Map bans only means Poland and El Alemein over and over.

This is why it 's rare to see carrier maps atm, on top of requiring a minimum number of players ( often for both teams ) to be using aircraft w/ the special " Naval Aircraft " spawntag, they’re also still nationlocked - so the match rarely generates due to competition w/ other maps that have less restrictive queue requirements.

5 Likes

Each 4years we win 1km/h and are closer to it’s supposed 90km/h ! xD

1 Like