Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

I’m seriously hoping for a new nation for this update, Poland ideally just to annoy some of the german mains lol

7 Likes

I wouldn’t bank on it.
Now if you excuse me I need to go find a squadron or something lmao

All of the graphics settings for Raytracing, FSR, and Motion Blur that were in the DEV client have been removed.

I look forward to the next update.

1 Like

hell no

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

eh no
id be up for a MELLS wiesel but not for this prototype stuff

1 Like

What we really need is a Gannet

3 Likes

I’ve seen one irl and the cockpit is just so high up it’s looks goofy

OK next update so nothing more to rumour 😜

If they made and used it they should get it. Also depending on the Hornet it wouldn’t be C&P.

The Aussie legacy ones are licensed built and if CF-188 has AMRAAM it’s the IMP or later which are domestic upgrade programs only the AMRAAM-less ones would be C&P.

And then I’m not sure about the Aussie Super Hornets.

4 Likes

Not quite as the F-111C proves, if Britain is more in need of it than the US it goes into Britain.
Which also confuses me at the same time since the F-111C is in the British tree because it’s a stand in for our F-111K.

So if we made a aircraft and got cancelled then whatever comes the closest counterpart that the commonwealth nation has it goes to Britain doesn’t matter who made it originally.

What’s commonwealth closest tech to the EAP ?

Huh? Ohhh… you’re talking about exported ones. I thought you were talking about the US-used stuff.

Yes US-exported not aircraft used by the US lol

I mean, it’s not as if we needed it.

All we needed were some bug fixes and improvements to the GR.1 ahem Mk.103 RB199s when?

Dude I was joking

Hold your horses

A) a Hornet won’t be added to someone else before America

5 Likes

I’m aware of this m8 ; )

However it doesn’t rule out other nations getting it at the same time as the US tho just nations getting it before it.

Yeah it just means its more likely theyll add it to more nations than just the US when it does arrive.

Gripen, su 27, f16, ect ect

5 Likes

Also i feel bad i played the KV-220 earlier and encountered 2 KV-1A’s as they screamed in chat about not being able to hurt me >:)

Seriously not a valid 5.0 tank lmao. I havent seen a single one do good yet

1 Like

holds cats, dogs, hamster, and tortoise

Hey, I’d like to see a Hornet at some point
Just the US probably should get it at the same time, if not before.

5 Likes