Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

I mean if Germany is getting an F-18 as leaked/datamined as Eurofighter isn’t happening anytime soon. Because Gaijin will say all 3 are good enough with what they got.

Eh… I hate only getting a new top tier aircraft once every 2 to 3 years,. I hope its wrong, because Sea Harrier FA2 or Tornado F3 late vs F-18s and F-15Es and Su-33s etc for the next year+ would suck

I think either the June 2025 update or the December 2025 update we will see the Eurofighter along with the Rafale.

Typhoon airframe is miles better than both F-18 and Su-33… as an Italian I would be extremely pissed off if they modelled it so poorly it would be comparable to them. Especially for BVR it out accelerates and out climbs both extremely easily. The only somewhat comparable airframe to the typhoon of the ones I listed above might be the 29M (only one that comes close in thrust to weight), but 29M has other weaknesses.

Imho they are just going to give everyone an F-18 lol. Canadian or Australian for Britain, Swiss for Germany and Finnish for Sweden.

Yeah it could work well

This is Gaijin that is what going to happen as Germany will get the Swiss F-18 and the UK and Italy have Gripen Cs so Gaijin will consider them good enough.

I still hope we arent waiting that long. Especially as the Typhoon will likely be out classed in terms of firepower by that point

Yeah. Just a shame the Gripen is boring as hell and the R-Darters suck.

4 Likes

I think an A-10C variant that is actually good in ground RB would be more useful.

The best we can hope for is for Gaijin to go ham with the F-18s.

CF-188 to UK pretty please

Never fired in the Royal Navy service ?

Tornado F3 late it might AOP standard before integraded ASRAAM P3 and AIM-120C-5

Tornado F3 FSP would be own fighter aircraft after Tornado F3 late (AOP). my guess

MiG-29K 9-31 or 9-41R from domestic russian navy ?

Depends on what version we get and what weapons will be around in mid 2025. EG F-15A was straight up added with aim9M. If we don’t get aim120C and R-77-1 (which we shouldn’t as current fox-3s are fine for now) typhoon is not going to get outgunned.

R-darters are absolutely garbage but Gripen (with aim120s) is absolutely fun.

Strange how I’m not getting any flag now eh ? lol

I was just mentioning what the A-10 carries in active service, I don’t know if they were tested with the 9x.

probably 9-31, 9-41 is a bit too modern. Changes little thought, modern MiG-29K/M share the same basic aerodynamic layout with the original 9-15 and 9-31. They just have an uglier canopy and a bit better radar (they can get AESAs but at start they started with the Zhuk-M (9-15 has normal Zhuk)).

Anyone know which MICA and how many the Mirage 2000D RMV can carry?

EM and IR but only 2

2 Likes

Thx!
If it gets eegs then it’d still be pretty darn good in a2a

1 Like

I’m not to see placeholder targeting pod for A-10C. might want replace with the early 3rd gen targeting pod in this quarter

A-10C test GBU-39 SDB only like AIM-9X ?

IR & medium-range missiles already in the russian fighter aircraft rank 8 ?

It can fire everything already in the game: R-73, R-77, R-27R/T, R-27ER/T. R-60M. In numbers 8 of everything apart from R-27R/T (4 max) and R-27ER/T (2 max)

Shameless AD

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-29M (9-15) - what the fulcrum would have been - #103 by Gale_Cleven