Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

Thailand will go to Japan that a given now

3 Likes

I see no point in arguing against or in favor of either way. Just wait for Gaijin to give us info.

1 Like

Where the new subtree nations go is up to gaijin. But at least a Thai subtree was suggested by the community for Japan and many people are working towards it. I believe Thailand will go to the Japanese tree.

4 Likes

Yeah, probably

There no arguing here, A russian mod confirmed Japan will get a region sub similar to the Benelux.
There no doubt now Japan will get Thailand, indonesia and Singapore.

I mean

4 Likes

I need a leak aaaaaaa

1 Like

We just had one lol

But but but VT-4 is chinese, Oplot is “Russian” and German tank must go to germany because they are German lol.

(Joking)

3 Likes

Nah like a proper leak.

Gszabi did say something about the vehicles in that blanked list are possibly for a far future update and that it shouldn’t have even been posted to begin with.

Also Gszabi said that because of that being posted we aren’t getting a riddle leak for this update which is a shame. The guy that posted it just ruined it now for the rest of us.

Now we just have to wait for the Chinese leaker to post their list.

9 Likes

True but at least it’s something : P

1 Like

Besides, the blanked list is, well… just blanks xD.

My soul requires names!!

1 Like

iirc Gszabi said the spacing is still wrong, so i guess you can’t be 100% sure. I’m not saying it is gonna happen or not, simply saying that i won’t make up my mind until we have some sort of confirmation, i hope that is clear enough.

I mean there is a tool for this job hehe

Spoiler

lmao

I’m particularly looking forward to this.

makesweet-b6dx5w

3 Likes

…Germany is probs getting a TT boxer next patch right… gaijin wouldn’t be stupid enough to add 2 boxers that are event vehicles right?

1 Like

Looks at US XM-8 and CCVL uhhhh yeah

4 Likes

…yeh… how about gaijin adds this first

Spoiler

for the funi

2 Likes

surely gaijin will add the Boxer to the TT next patch

1 Like