Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

Let’s just set the facts straight. All this started because somebody claimed that Thai vehicles will go to China based on an interview with the developers, were someone asked if Pakistani, Bangladeshi, or Thai vehicles would come to China.

The devs reply with “That is our plan.”

In the time since then, we’ve seen Thai vehicles go to Japan and Pakistani vehicles go to China.

There is some evidence that further Thai vehicles will go to Japan through leaks.

So if Thai vehicles do come to Japan, which we have evidence for, the T-84 would end up in the Japanese tech tree.

Whether that makes sense or not is up to you, but it is consistent with Gaijin’s policy on sub-trees, which by definition ignore the origin country of the vehicles to place them in their partnered independent nation’s tech tree.

Another example of this would be the Bt-42. Finnish modification of a Soviet vehicle, in the Swedish tech tree.

5 Likes

A-10 is P-47

1 Like

Careful he may flag us for having a joke

1 Like

Also whenever you want to ignore it or not, yes they do make their own gun. The ukrainian 125mm KBA-3 is based on the soviet 125mm 2a46 cannon.
And it’s not about doctrine, but Thai vehicles being in a sub tech tree inside Japan’s tech tree. It’s not about real llife doctrine, just the operators.

6 Likes

All nations should get all vehicles

We are almost there with the F-16. Hopefully soon RU can get it and then I can live out my dream of playing 16v16 F-16 only.

No variety, the perfect matchmaker.

F-35 is P-38

3 Likes

I was in a mission editor mission with the F-111C and for some strange reason, it had EIGHT pylons for weaponry. Massive Ausvark buff incoming or is it a glitch?
@Stona_WT
Sorry for the ping but should I report this or not?

Now you’re just spitting nonsense

4 Likes

Here an idea tech can be reused and bought from elsewhere.

Here is an example: a lot of the cannons and engines in WW2 that the US used were British and French designs.

It’s why a lot of the UK’s WW2 tanks could use American ammo because more often then not they used the same gun.

4 Likes

Tornado is Wright flyer.

1 Like

IMG_1124
Sorry I had to. I just couldn’t pass up the opportunity. No offense bro.

9 Likes

Nah it’s alright m8 lol

Edit : done : D

Literally the same vehicle

8 Likes

Well done! Attack the D Point!

well, reload buff for merks and arietes, M829A2 for Abrams HC and Click Bait, and in general some fresh air in form of decompression for 9.0/9.3/9.7

1 Like

Why post the same picture twice?

2 Likes

@Smin1080p_WT when is r27t/et getting its better seeker

about time dont you think

That was my response to the BR changes too.

A lot of people on the thread are complaining about balance between top-tier vehicles, and I get that, but it’s clear that the intention behind these BR changes across the board is decompressing the 9.0-10.0 range.

1 Like

no, the question is “whether there will be vehicles from other countries comes into China TT”
mainly ask will there be vehicles not directly connected with China, like Pak T-80UD or Thai T-84.
Bvvd’s answer avoided the hidden meaning, says “we already have PAK vehicles in China TT”, refering to MBT-2000/Al-Khalid, JF-17, which is Chinese exported vehicles.
So, there are not much information in the Q&A, just Bvvd avoided the question cleverly as usual.
and finally he say"there are something under planning", still no information, could be things PAK VT-4(just a example can be Thai VT-4, Bengal or any other exported vehicles) or T-80UD, but these 2 means directly different things.
the former is no question, a Chinese vehicle goes to China, and the latter, will means a officially announce of PAK sub, as UD is no relationship with China.
and gaijin also used a clever trick when Thai F-5 released, by saying it’s not a sub, just choose some suitable vehicle from South Asia to Japan, avoided saying it’s a “sub”, like the vehicles from former Soviet country.

and this is a example of a real sub, which is comfirmed, the north EU countries would be SW’s sub.
but still, 1 thing can be comfirmed, there are some foreign vehicles not directly related to China will come, from the interviewer’s social media, he has informationfrom gaijin, of what’s coming to China TT, what is making. And he was clearly not allowed to tell, so he just suggested that sub is coming.

1 Like

There are just two distinctive opinions about Thailand going to China or to Japan as a subtt, both have grounds and make sense. Just wait and see what Gaijin comes up with.

1 Like